What video games have you been playing?

7 hours ago, museummouth said:

Anyone else as excited as me about the massive Kingdom Hearts packaged bundle coming out next week?

I would be if I didn’t already buy that first collection that came out for the PS4 with 1 & 2 in it.  Because now I have to make the choice to just buy the second collection separately or say fuck it and buy this giant collection.

Edited by FiggyPud

13 minutes ago, Reshiram said:

Are you playing on keyboard or a controller, cause I think controller is easier personally.

Controller. I got to the final final boss with only one life left. Since then I've barely tried. Just gotta find the best(easiest) spaces to land on I guess. Just grabbed red dead 2 so after it installs I'll probably be able to play Monday lol

9 hours ago, pizza face said:

Controller. I got to the final final boss with only one life left. Since then I've barely tried. Just gotta find the best(easiest) spaces to land on I guess. Just grabbed red dead 2 so after it installs I'll probably be able to play Monday lol

I would suggest the “shotgun” bullets or whatever as a secondary weapon for Cuphead for sure for the last boss.  Helped so much.

16 hours ago, pizza face said:

That install took almost 3 hours. Love that there is just a discto install some of the game then serves no purpose. 

9 hours ago, FiggyPud said:

I would suggest the “shotgun” bullets or whatever as a secondary weapon for Cuphead for sure for the last boss.  Helped so much.

Thanks maybe I'll have to revisit it and finally beat it. 

2 hours ago, Twistedshabazz said:

That install took almost 3 hours. Love that there is just a discto install some of the game then serves no purpose. 

Took longer for me since I didn't realize the installation was paused because I had to put in disc 2. Oops. 

Edited by pizza face

2 hours ago, marc32137 said:

Finally platinum’d Spider-Man. Wanna get RDR2 but I’m in the period where I’m not allowed to buy myself anything until after my birthday next week. 

It's a super slow paced game, even if you pick it up in a month or so I imagine a ton of people will still be playing/talking about it. So far I'm enjoying it, even with the janky ass controls.

Just a heads up that Target is having a Buy 2 Get 1 Free sale this week, while it does not include Red Dead Redemption 2 and first party Switch games, it does work on some pre-orders through their website.

Pre-orders included:
Ace Combat 7
Anthem
Battlefield V
Biomutant
Call Of Cthulhu
Code Vein
Darksiders III
Days Gone
Death Stranding
Doom: Eternal
Fallout 76
Hitman 2
Jump Force
Just Cause 4
Kingdom Hearts III
Metro Exodus
Rage 2
Resident Evil 2
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Spyro Reignited Trilogy
Tom Clancy's The Division 2
Wolfenstein: Youngblood

Don't know If I should ask here or the Fallout thread... but has anyone here been playing the B.E.T.A. for 76? I didn't pre-order and became busy during this week it was scheduled anyways. Seems like a hit or miss from other forums/articles/etc.

Edited by No This Is Patrick
poor grammerz

3 hours ago, No This Is Patrick said:

Don't know If I should ask here or the Fallout thread... but has anyone here been playing the B.E.T.A. for 76? I didn't pre-order and have suddenly became busy during this week it was scheduled anyways. Seems like a hit or miss from other forums/articles/etc.

Just a heads up, beta isn't an acronym, it's just beta like the second letter of the Greek alphabet. I haven't played Fallout 76 yet though.

Edited by Ishtar
Can't strike through on phone. I'm wrong about this one. Stupid Bethesda!

I spent a good chunk of time playing the PS4 BETA today and Tuesday. This thing is barely Fallout lol, and for an online focused game it feels VERY lonely without any NPCs. The thing I find intriguing is what I can only assume people play games like Diablo and Destiny for, and that's just loot grinding. If you're looking for a story driven Fallout game this isn't it. I mean, it has a story, but you gotta read terminals and listen to holotapes if you want to follow it and I have no interest in doing that shit lol. With that being said, Fallout games typically have bad stories anyways, so the fact that this feels more like a FO4 mod than a full fledged title makes it somewhat forgivable. 76 is a good way to waste time doing senseless grinding but it doesn't feel like a narrative driven game. I don't hate it, I'm just really gonna miss encountering super cool/bizzare random encounters and side quests in the wasteland.

On 11/4/2018 at 12:24 PM, drawcody said:

Been super addicted to Hollow Knight lately. Bought it on the switch last time it was on sale. Well worth the money. 

Hollow Knight is one of the best games I've played in ages. Highly recommend for anyone that enjoys games like Symphony of the Night and the like. Superb game and perfect for the switch.

• 2 weeks later...

I got myself a new 4K TV on Friday and traded in my PS4 for a Pro yesterday.  I’m amazed how much of an improvement it actually made. I haven’t had a chance to try any VR with the Pro yet but I’ve heard it makes a huge difference. 

Edited by marc32137