What video games have you been playing?

On 11/26/2018 at 12:23 PM, Tidal Wave said:

So anyone playing fallout 76. I’ve been so busy that I’ve only gotten three hours of gameplay but so far it seems boring and glitchy. 

I've put about 30 hours into it and I think I'm finally sick of it. The game can hardly run and when it does there's nothing to do but fetch quests. I haven't read or paid attention to any terminals or holotapes in the game because I simply don't care and in turn have no idea what the hell is even going on. 

Think I'm gonna back off it for now and hope Bethesda adds something worth a damn to the game, but the don't give a shit about their canvas bag fiasco right now, can't imagine they care much about this pre-alpha shit show they put out. 

On 11/26/2018 at 3:23 PM, Tidal Wave said:

So anyone playing fallout 76. I’ve been so busy that I’ve only gotten three hours of gameplay but so far it seems boring and glitchy. 

2 hours ago, Shitty Rambo said:

I've put about 30 hours into it and I think I'm finally sick of it. The game can hardly run and when it does there's nothing to do but fetch quests. I haven't read or paid attention to any terminals or holotapes in the game because I simply don't care and in turn have no idea what the hell is even going on. 

Think I'm gonna back off it for now and hope Bethesda adds something worth a damn to the game, but the don't give a shit about their canvas bag fiasco right now, can't imagine they care much about this pre-alpha shit show they put out. 

I am very disappointed with how this game turned out. Being a Bethesda game, even with Fallout 4 being a departure from the earlier games, I held out hope. But even my worst expectation of how the game would turn out seems like it would have been way better than what they released. This type of quality that they released has me seriously worried for Starfield, and especially Elder Scrolls 6.

Got Let’s Go Pikachu since I hadn’t some Best Buy reward points and I’m enjoying it. It’s definitely easier than a standard game but the nostalgia rushes in hard just walking around the map. Plus the easier catching is motivating to finally try to catch them all. 

Also so stoked for Smash although mine hasn’t shipped from amazon yet. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2018 at 3:23 PM, Tidal Wave said:

Gave it a shot for about the same amount of time, but gave up.  I love the franchise and hate what they've done to it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2019 at 8:37 AM, museummouth said:

Resident Evil 2 Remake is glorious

It's so much fun, I'm loving it way more than I thought I would. I played the first three RE's religiously when they originally came out and it's great to revisit. They did a phenomenal job of updating this game.

2 hours ago, Twistedshabazz said:

Before I dive into Kingdom Hearts 3 i wanted to go back and play the first two as I remember so little from them. 

Can anyone comment on whats the deal with the remix versions? that seems to be the only way to play them on a modern console. 

More boss fights I think is the main thing.

I bought KH3 last night and played a little before going to bed. My god, it is more apparent than ever how bad the story and writing in these games is but man I love it. Excited to get home from work and play more. The graphics look really really off for some reason although I assume it’s just because I am used to the PS2 ones.