What video games have you been playing?

• 2 weeks later...

Finished Control this last weekend.  Might be up there with one of my favorite games I’ve ever played.  Loved everything about it so much.

Started Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening remake right after and it’s amazing.  Everything about it.

And oh yeah... LAST OF US 2 OUT FEBRUARY 21st 2020!: https://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3585619/last-us-part-ii-gets-february-release-date-last-us-remastered-octobers-ps-plus-lineup/

5 hours ago, Rip said:

I've still never played the first one like the heathen I am and I'm stupid happy about it being next months PS Plus game.

26 minutes ago, Reshiram said:

I've still never played the first one like the heathen I am and I'm stupid happy about it being next months PS Plus game.

The first one is ok. I can see why people liked it, but it doesn't make me cream my jeans like so many folks seem to.

Story was ok, and the controls were...not great.

General premise was good, scenery was beautiful and creature design was great.

All in all, beautiful game with major flaws in my opinion.

On 9/25/2019 at 12:24 AM, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

The first one is ok. I can see why people liked it, but it doesn't make me cream my jeans like so many folks seem to.

Story was ok, and the controls were...not great.

General premise was good, scenery was beautiful and creature design was great.

All in all, beautiful game with major flaws in my opinion.

Thank you! I'm glad someone else shares my sentiments with the game. I enjoyed it, but like all naughty dogs games, the controls were so clunky. A few times the clickers grabbed me from across the map and other weird glitches. I heard they fixed some issues on the PS4 remake, but I never played it. I'll play the second if I have a PS4 again by then, but not going out of my way for it.

3 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Thank you! I'm glad someone else shares my sentiments with the game. I enjoyed it, but like all naughty dogs games, the controls were so clunky. A few times the clickers grabbed me from across the map and other weird glitches. I heard they fixed some issues on the PS4 remake, but I never played it. I'll play the second if I have a PS4 again by then, but not going out of my way for it.

TLOU was a straight clunk-fest with the best story ever lol. I was miserable for most of the game until the last couple hours when everything started getting super fucking intense.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally finished the final season of Walking Dead. Hurt my goddamn heart. I'm sad there won't be anymore, but I thoroughly enjoyed the entire series (even season 3 lol).

The show writers should take note of it. The TV series doesn't hold a candle to the story of the game series. Bring Clementine and AJ to the small screen and get this train wreck back on track.

On 10/31/2019 at 8:34 AM, diabretic said:

Can't lie, I am like level 10 excited for Jedi: Fallen Order. 

I was being cautiously optimistic when it was first announced.  But after seeing some more gameplay and early impressions, I'm all in on the hype. Never played the Force Unleashed games so I'm excited to be playing a Star Wars game for the first time since the original Battlefronts.

Edited by dapeebs

1 hour ago, dapeebs said:

I was being cautiously optimistic when it was first announced.  But after seeing some more gameplay and early impressions, I'm all in on the hype. Never played the Force Unleashed games so I'm excited to be playing a Star Wars game for the first time since the original Battlefronts.

The first Force Unleashed is a lot of fun, the second one is rushed but worth playing after the first. You can get them for really cheap/free nowadays, Id at least grab the first one.

On 11/4/2019 at 8:16 AM, diabretic said:

The first Force Unleashed is a lot of fun, the second one is rushed but worth playing after the first. You can get them for really cheap/free nowadays, Id at least grab the first one.

Yeah I think I have the first one in my steam library. I'll have to try it eventually. So  backlogged with games right now. 

Edited by dapeebs