What video games have you been playing?

• 4 weeks later...

Just now, Corgipants said:

Nice! I randomly checked the Target app list Friday was able to get one; haven't played a ton but I'm enjoying Spider-Man

Heck yeah! I ended up getting mine through the Walmart online drop today, so it won't be here for a bit. Still amped though. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Pac-Man 99 is my top pick for GOTY so far. I still need to pick up Mario 3D World, and I'll probably get the New Pokémon Snap when that comes out. I have a lot on my Switch backlog, between Bayonetta 2, No More Heroes, Astral Chain and Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze.

Just platinum'd Concrete Genie on PS5, fun game. next I think I'm finally gonna start one of the big ass open world games I've been putting off. I'm leaning towards God of War but I really need to start Red Dead 2.

Edited by Reshiram

8 hours ago, Reshiram said:

Pac-Man 99 is my top pick for GOTY so far. I still need to pick up Mario 3D World, and I'll probably get the New Pokémon Snap when that comes out. I have a lot on my Switch backlog, between Bayonetta 2, No More Heroes, Astral Chain and Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze.

Just platinum'd Concrete Genie on PS5, fun game. next I think I'm finally gonna start one of the big ass open world games I've been putting off. I'm leaning towards God of War but I really need to start Red Dead 2.

God of War is crazy fun. I've been absolutely enamored with Subnautica recently though. I think its part of the 20 free games or whatever on PS5 and it's super fun.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/14/2021 at 9:04 AM, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

God of War is crazy fun. I've been absolutely enamored with Subnautica recently though. I think its part of the 20 free games or whatever on PS5 and it's super fun.

Just got the platinum for God of War, I loved it, I'm glad it was super linear and honestly really quick for an open world game. Off to RDR2 and Doom Eternal!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Warioware: Get It Together! is a lot of fun. It's pretty short story-wise as are most of the games in the series but the replayability is good. Certain characters are horrible, others are really cool. The games on the DS and 3DS will always be my favorite because of the stylus use but this one holds up. There's a free demo if you want to test it out first.

On 9/22/2021 at 7:55 AM, marc32137 said:

I bought the original last fall but never got around to it. Then I got the PS5 upgrade version and I've been hooked ever since.

I try not to fast travel too much because it's so beautiful, but when I do the load time is like...non-existant. It's insane.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, No This Is Patrick said:

I totally understand. Also I'd recommend watching this before you play, not really necessary, but it has some world building:

Thanks man!  I’ll check it out.  I just looked back through my DM’s and holy shit you have a way better memory than me.  I completely forgot we talked about this before!  We finally came full circle 😂