What video games have you been playing?

Right now I'm playing:

Final Fantasy IV (PS)

Dead Space (360)

The Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass (DS)

Phoenix Wright (DS)

Pokemon: Pearl (DS)

Fable II (360)

Just started on the last two, but Fable II is awesome so far. Dead Space is one of the most atmospheric games I've ever played, and reminds me of a cross between Bioshock and Resident Evil 4. FF IV is so much fun. I'd forgotten how much I love that series. Phantom Hourglass is also a blast, especially online battle mode. Phoenix Wright and Pokemon don't really hold my interest for more than a few minutes at a time.

I've got to finish at least some of these soon. Waiting for Gears of War 2, Fallout 3, and Left 4 Dead. Apparently I only preorder games that have numbers in the title.

What are you playing?

megaman 9. mother fuck whoever thought that game was fair.

I'm glad it's not just me. Damn wrist straps are preventing me from throwing the Wiimote through the goddamn TV. But I can't stop playing...

my fucking roommate already beat it and is halfway through with protoman...im having a bitch of a time on the jewel man stage....but i want his motherfucking weapon....

I just got a PS3 tonight. The only game I have for it is Brothers in Arms Hell's Highway. I'll let you know what I think after I put some time in tomorrow.

Dude seriously, invest in Warhawk. I'm not a huge video game player, but I've seriously played this game religiously for the past 6 months.

At least look into.