What video games have you been playing?

Heavy Rain is absolutely fantastic.

I've got to get a new 360. It's gotten to the point where I have to bang on the top of the system to get the tray to open or stay closed, I get the E-74 error a couple times a week and it tries to read certain games of mine (MW2) as DVDs and then gets stuck on the 360 white loading screen.

Guest eriathomas

I'm almost finally done with the castle part in RE4. It feels like I've been in it forever, but I'm still really enjoying the game. I'm hoping to beat it tonight, then going back to Tales of the Abyss or starting Silent Hill 2.

Guest kingbuzzo
I'm almost finally done with the castle part in RE4. It feels like I've been in it forever, but I'm still really enjoying the game. I'm hoping to beat it tonight, then going back to Tales of the Abyss or starting Silent Hill 2.

I remember having that same feeling when playing it for the first few times. At this point I've beaten the game 24+ times and gotten my time to under 2 hours. After some practice I'm going to record for a speedrun website I think.

Guest eriathomas

I'm getting screwed in RE4, because I keep running out of ammo. I'm trying to leave the trash thing and have like 4 TMP bullets, 3 shotgun shells, and 10 bullets in my pistol. Totally not working.

Guest eriathomas

I've been playing some CoD4 online. I enjoy it a bit more then MW2 since it's not as "broken", but I don't know the maps very well so I have only been going like 10-10ish. I found it funny the first game I got on some like 12 year old was making fun of me since I was a level 1. He told me I should quit playing call of duty games, and then said a bunch of inaudible whiny stuff. It was good times, until he rage quit after a bit of lag.

Guest eriathomas

Broken as in people are exploiting the perks/guns combos. In CoD4 you don't get knifed constantly by some guy with a tactical knife and marathon/lightweight or one-man army noobtubed. CoD4 still has problems, like the M14 Carbine being super powerful. It's just down to preference I guess, but I'm having more fun with CoD4 then I ever did with MW2. It could be the lack of overpowered killstreaks that I like too.

I used to run into that more than I do now, or I've gotten better at defending against that stuff. The akimbo shotguns with marathon / lightweight are terrible to deal with.

I stole my cousin's COD4 and played online for a few levels but went back to MW2. It's definitely got it's exploitable aspects but overall it's too fun to go without.

red dead is pretty awesome, but i'm having one hell of a time figuring out the dueling - can anyone explain how it works?

Aim for the hand, head, heart, etc.....or just plug all the shots into their chest. Try to avoid dueling with the Mauser pistol, because you may have to target/lock-in all 15 shots before you actually shoot them. The double action revolver works well.

Guest eriathomas

For some reason I keep running into that damn speed hack thing on CoD4 today. Back to RE4 I guess, even though I think I might be fucked since I'm out of ammo at the part I'm at.

Guest eriathomas

Limbo comes out sometime today on XBLA, and it looks pretty freaking cool.

I finally beat the main story of RE4. Fuck that jet-ski part at the end, I must have died 3 times from the rocks or the wave. I enjoyed the rest of the game though.

Limbo comes out sometime today on XBLA, and it looks pretty freaking cool.

I finally beat the main story of RE4. Fuck that jet-ski part at the end, I must have died 3 times from the rocks or the wave. I enjoyed the rest of the game though.

I played the limbo demo and it was quite creepy. and kind of annoying...this bums me out a bit, I wanted to like it...

Guest eriathomas

That's disappointing to hear. I'm dling the demo now.

Edit: Yeah, that was really annoying and boring. I was hoping it'd be sort of like Braid, but it's just simple puzzles and annoying darkness.