What video games have you been playing?

im actually better at black ops multi player than MW2 multi player for whatever reason. i'm guessing its because they took out quick scoping. i went back and played a few games of MW2 after playing black ops for about a week and i still couldnt take more than a few steps without getting gun downed by a quick scoper, camper, someone playing dead or someone sprinting around and using melee all the time. but while in black ops all of that stuff still happens, but ive gone every game with more kills than deaths and can walk around without getting killed in 5 seconds. theres still plenty of bots in zombies black ops that start a game then bail a few minutes in leaving just one or two people to play.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is amazing. It's such a vast game i feel slightly overwhelmed haha, the story is a really decent length, i'm about two thirds through and have played about 13 hours so far. Though i've not veered far from the story quests i'm gonna take some time to complete some of the side quests now before finishing it off. My friend took around 45 hours to complete it and do a good amount of the mini-games/challenges.

Anyone playing black ops zombies on xbox live? I'm getting sick of playing with retarded people who can't figure out how to play the game.

So far I've been able to get to round 15 but I can't get any further. Getting the ray gun out of the mystery box was by far the coolest thing I've seen in this game. Them zombies are no match it!

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is amazing. It's such a vast game i feel slightly overwhelmed haha, the story is a really decent length, i'm about two thirds through and have played about 13 hours so far. Though i've not veered far from the story quests i'm gonna take some time to complete some of the side quests now before finishing it off. My friend took around 45 hours to complete it and do a good amount of the mini-games/challenges.

First positive thing I've heard about this game. Everyone I know who has played it and loved the others thought it was less than stellar, to put it nicely.

First positive thing I've heard about this game. Everyone I know who has played it and loved the others thought it was less than stellar, to put it nicely.

I loved the others and I loved Brotherhood. In fact, I'd say Brotherhood is the best AC thus far.

I loved the others and I loved Brotherhood. In fact, I'd say Brotherhood is the best AC thus far.

Ditto, i don't believe anyone who's played the last two can't think this isn't the best of the series so far. The first one is pretty shocking in comparison and while the second was also amazing, Brotherhood builds on the good bits of AC2 and tosses a ton of other stuff in too.

For those with Xbox Live, there's two new Doritos XBLA games for free download. One is called "Harms Way", and the other is "Doritos Crash Course".

The latter of the two is one of those obstacle-course type gameshows, but it uses your Xbox Avatar. Pretty fun.

I haven't had a chance to play the other one yet. But they're free, and not terrible. (Way better than some past free XBLA games)

I'm pretty late to this party but yesterday I played straight through Heavy Rain. Wow, amazing! There were a few moments when I thought my heart was going to beat out of my chest. I told myself I had to play it before the end of the year and I'm glad I did because I think It gets my #3 slot for 2010 (behind Mass Effect 2 and Red Dead Redemption)

OH MY GOD THE MASS EFFECT 3 TEASER!!!! So 2011 is going to be the biggest year for gaming ever I think. We got; Mass Effect 3, Uncharted 3, Dead Space 2, Portal 2, Infamous 2, Resistance 3, Little Big Planet 2, The Last Guardian, Batman Arkham City, Elder Scrolls 5, Killzone 3, Ghost Recon: Future Soldier...are you over whelmed yet? jeez!

Guest markovianprocess
OH MY GOD THE MASS EFFECT 3 TEASER!!!! So 2011 is going to be the biggest year for gaming ever I think. We got; Mass Effect 3, Uncharted 3, Dead Space 2, Portal 2, Infamous 2, Resistance 3, Little Big Planet 2, The Last Guardian, Batman Arkham City, Elder Scrolls 5, Killzone 3, Ghost Recon: Future Soldier...are you over whelmed yet? jeez!

Doesn't that make you sad though? That pretty much everything people are excited about is an extension of a previous game?

Doesn't that make you sad though? That pretty much everything people are excited about is an extension of a previous game?

Yeah, I'm more in that boat. Though admittedly, aside from Portal 2, I don't plan on playing a single one of those other games.

I'm sure there'll be a new franchise or two that'll catch my interest, though, so not all hope is lost.

2010 was a great video game year for me. I don't see 2011 topping it.