What video games have you been playing?

FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION! This game is the best so far in the series. Fucking awesome, seriously.

I don't see myself buying anymore games until about May, L.A. Noire, fuck yeah.

That game is going to be awesome.

Also, for anyone that has played MLB 11: The Show, is the difficulty still batshit insane?

If you're good at it, just compare it to 10 and how much easier or more difficult it is. >.>

Been playing:

Bioshock 2

Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time

Mario Kart

Rock Band 3....a shit ton

and soon to be Pokemon White....I know shame, I'm all grown and excited about Pokemon...what can ya do....

Ain't no law against it. I've got quite a few friends who still rock out to their Pokemons.

Being a partner in an indie video game store sometimes has its perks. I've been playing Crysis 2 all weekend and I can honestly say that it's one of the freshest FPS titles I've played in years. It's gorgeous too. Also finally got my copy of Killzone 3. Haven't had a chance to play it much yet, but my brother says he absolutely hates it. Which is surprising, as reviews have been above average for it. Anyone care to confirm or refute his opinion that it sucks?

Guest tinfoilslip
Being a partner in an indie video game store sometimes has its perks. I've been playing Crysis 2 all weekend and I can honestly say that it's one of the freshest FPS titles I've played in years. It's gorgeous too. Also finally got my copy of Killzone 3. Haven't had a chance to play it much yet, but my brother says he absolutely hates it. Which is surprising, as reviews have been above average for it. Anyone care to confirm or refute his opinion that it sucks?

I don't know if they fixed it for the final release or not, but my problem with the beta was there seemed to be some "lag" between you hitting the buttons and what your character does in-game.

Guest tinfoilslip
I don't know if they fixed it for the final release or not, but my problem with the beta was there seemed to be some "lag" between you hitting the buttons and what your character does in-game.
Crysis 2 or Killzone 3? Haha.

KZ3. I never played the Crysis 2 demo on ps3, just 360.