jayeffscene

What video games have you been playing?

On 11/26/2018 at 12:23 PM, Tidal Wave said:

So anyone playing fallout 76. I’ve been so busy that I’ve only gotten three hours of gameplay but so far it seems boring and glitchy. 

I've put about 30 hours into it and I think I'm finally sick of it. The game can hardly run and when it does there's nothing to do but fetch quests. I haven't read or paid attention to any terminals or holotapes in the game because I simply don't care and in turn have no idea what the hell is even going on. 

Think I'm gonna back off it for now and hope Bethesda adds something worth a damn to the game, but the don't give a shit about their canvas bag fiasco right now, can't imagine they care much about this pre-alpha shit show they put out. 

On 11/26/2018 at 3:23 PM, Tidal Wave said:

So anyone playing fallout 76. I’ve been so busy that I’ve only gotten three hours of gameplay but so far it seems boring and glitchy. 

2 hours ago, Shitty Rambo said:

I've put about 30 hours into it and I think I'm finally sick of it. The game can hardly run and when it does there's nothing to do but fetch quests. I haven't read or paid attention to any terminals or holotapes in the game because I simply don't care and in turn have no idea what the hell is even going on. 

Think I'm gonna back off it for now and hope Bethesda adds something worth a damn to the game, but the don't give a shit about their canvas bag fiasco right now, can't imagine they care much about this pre-alpha shit show they put out. 

I am very disappointed with how this game turned out. Being a Bethesda game, even with Fallout 4 being a departure from the earlier games, I held out hope. But even my worst expectation of how the game would turn out seems like it would have been way better than what they released. This type of quality that they released has me seriously worried for Starfield, and especially Elder Scrolls 6.

Got Let’s Go Pikachu since I hadn’t some Best Buy reward points and I’m enjoying it. It’s definitely easier than a standard game but the nostalgia rushes in hard just walking around the map. Plus the easier catching is motivating to finally try to catch them all. 

Also so stoked for Smash although mine hasn’t shipped from amazon yet. 

23 hours ago, FiggyPud said:

Just beat it the other day.  I’m so sad it’s over... I loved so much about it.

Also... SMASH ULTIMATE JUST SHIPPED FROM AMAZON.  It’s finally happening!!!

It really was a great little game!

Also, SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH

On 11/26/2018 at 3:23 PM, Tidal Wave said:

Gave it a shot for about the same amount of time, but gave up.  I love the franchise and hate what they've done to it.