What video games have you been playing?

Guest eriathomas
waiting patiently for black ops

I'm curious to find out if the "Release Date Shipping" I paid a whopping 99 cents for on Amazon actually results in me getting the game on the release date. I'm not getting my hopes up.

It does, I've used it multiple times, but it's free with Amazon Prime.

I just got my xbox back, and man, the new dashboard is terrible. It's too fucking bright.

I couldn't agree with you more. While it may have been necessary to update the software to make the system work with the Kinect... I don't see why they had to go and make it so damn ugly.

Anyone tried the Kinect yet? I don't see myself jumping on this bandwagon any time soon.

Guest eriathomas

I decided to not get Black Ops. I already own way too many games, that will never get played if I do. I also have the feeling my school work will take a huge hit for a couple weeks, and I don't need that.

Kinect looks stupid. I also hate motion controllers.

A lot of my friends have a Wii and they always try to get me to play it with them. I generally decline (unless they're playing Mario). I'm just not down with the controller or the type of games that are popular on the system.

Xbox for life (until it breaks and I buy a PS3)!!!

Guest eriathomas
Xbox FTW!!!

My brother just bought Fable 3 last night and I haven't really been able to get into it (yet). I just feel like I have unfinished business in Fallout: New Vegas. I'll get around to Fable eventually, but for now I'll continue to roam the wasteland.

I've never played a Fallout game before, but this game looks good, should I buy it or start with 3?

It's really hard to say... I recommended New Vegas to a buddy of mine and he HATES it. He likes games to be pretty straight forward. Like a level based game or madden, call of duty... shit like that. I think it just depends. I absolutely love this game and haven't even completed half of the missions or discovered half of the map.

I would say rent it first to see if you dig it... Then spend money on it if you want.

Guest eriathomas
It's really hard to say... I recommended New Vegas to a buddy of mine and he HATES it. He likes games to be pretty straight forward. Like a level based game or madden, call of duty... shit like that. I think it just depends. I absolutely love this game and haven't even completed half of the missions or discovered half of the map.

I would say rent it first to see if you dig it... Then spend money on it if you want.

I play a shit-ton of JRPGs, so I love missions and shit, but I've never played a game like Fallout unless it's similar to Borderlands (which is awesome).

Guest eriathomas

I started the World At War campaign earlier, and it's awesome. I love WW2 era games. I might need to reinvest in CoD2 to play through that on veteran since it's super cheap.

Edit: The WaW achievements are ridiculous. It's impossible to snipe that fucking general with a pistol.

I started the World At War campaign earlier, and it's awesome. I love WW2 era games. I might need to reinvest in CoD2 to play through that on veteran since it's super cheap.

Edit: The WaW achievements are ridiculous. It's impossible to snipe that fucking general with a pistol.

I second that... Shit's whack!

My dad has all the achievements for that game, including all the ones from the DLC. I have no idea how he did it. I borrowed it from him and played through the game on Veteran, but near the end I hated it so much. It was the first game I've ever played that I almost snapped the disc in half because of how frustrated I was.

If you haven't played Brothers In Arms: Hell's Highway, you HAVE to play it.