What video games have you been playing?

Guest eriathomas

I had a hell of a time just beating WaW on normal, Vet. is going to be fun.

Also fuck Halo Reach on Legendary, shit has not given me achievements for beating levels and shit. I only have it for II and V so far, and I'm on level 7 I think.

I had a hell of a time just beating WaW on normal, Vet. is going to be fun.

Also fuck Halo Reach on Legendary, shit has not given me achievements for beating levels and shit. I only have it for II and V so far, and I'm on level 7 I think.

Reach legendary campaign wasn't too bad... ODSTs was a fucking joke! Halo 3 was probably the hardest one.

I thought all the achievements for Reach were pretty easy to get... I only have one left to get, but can't get it until I re-up my gold membership...

::sigh::

I think I'm one of 9 or 10 gamers who could seriously give a flying fuck about Black Opps.

I couldn't either, but I don't have a good enough internet connection to play multiplayer, so that's probably why. I haven't liked any of the Treyarch Call Of Duty's but, I would probably have gotten it anyways just because I think a lot of people will be moving from MW2 to Black Ops for their multiplayer fix.

Guest eriathomas

The only reason I'll get Black Ops is to play with my friends, but I'm in no rush to get it. I only started playing multiplayer games like a year ago, before I thought they were sort of dumb, but then again none of my friends played then. Hopefully they will all hate Black Ops, so I don't have to get it.

Guest eriathomas

WTF is with all the grenades on WaW on Veteran? It's like that's how they decided to make it harder by having the enemy spam grenades to the point you have like 3 or 4 around you.

Guest eriathomas
I think I'm one of 9 or 10 gamers who could seriously give a flying fuck about Black Opps.

This.

Had been wanting to try Enslaved, and for $25 on Amazon I couldn't pass it up.

I don't think I can pass this up either. The demo was awesome, but I hear the game is way to short for full price.

Guest eriathomas

I broke down and bought black ops since a few of my friends who were going to wait bought it too. I played the first level on Veteran, and it definitely has the Treyarch difficulty going on. I played a few TDM's too, and it feels really nice but I sucked since I usually do until I know the maps. I'm not liking the currency system so far. It sucks since you level up to unlock the guns still, but you have buy them and all the attachments after they are unlocked. Same with the perks.

I broke down and bought black ops since a few of my friends who were going to wait bought it too. I played the first level on Veteran, and it definitely has the Treyarch difficulty going on. I played a few TDM's too, and it feels really nice but I sucked since I usually do until I know the maps. I'm not liking the currency system so far. It sucks since you level up to unlock the guns still, but you have buy them and all the attachments after they are unlocked. Same with the perks.

Bummer, I was hoping to buy the FAL as soon as I could afford it.

I'm just glad quickscoping is gone. Fuck that shit.

Guest eriathomas

The only reason I'm glad quickscoping is gone, is because you always have 1 or 2 people on your team that go like 1-20 because they are just going for trick shots. It's fun to mess with though.

I don't get why they always include one super small map in games, nuketown is just small cul-de-sac with 2 house. You can camp spawns in it so easy.

The SMGs own this game so far. I have only used the M16 once, and my MP5K a ton. The SMGs have pretty good long range shots, like the UMP in MW2.

Guest eriathomas

Fuck Black Ops on Veteran. The checkpoints suck, and the hit detection sucks. I can pump an entire ak-47 clip into someone then he turns around and hits me. FUCK THIS GAME.