What video games have you been playing?

New NBA Jam out today. Holy shit is it good!

Playing through Campaign with the Celtics, and so far it's really amazing. If you loved the old one, pick this shit up now.

A lot of people are saying it's not worth the $50, but I say it is. There's so many damn gameplay modes and the presentation is just ridiculously good.

black ops multiplayer is starting to get a bit frustrating. keep in mind this is all on mercenary so the boosting and various other cheats shouldnt be as bad. of course there are assholes who just want to camp out, sometimes you get a whole team that just camps together in one spot. on nuketown they never leave their side, they just sit in front of the house or upstairs in the windows waiting for the other team to come into view and try to cross over. inevitably it rarely works and that team always loses, but its the biggest bullshit baby move thats annoying as hell. and like in jungle where they all get on that top mountain peak sniping spot, set up claymores and motion censores everywhere so its impossible to even get anywhere near them. one game had every member on the other team have zero deaths with the score 2700-0 before i said fuck it. most of the time those camping asses never move, you can go back and they will still be there. they even go back to the same spots over and over after getting killed. the flame thrower attachement is for pussies. i saw one guy using it the entire time, just running around with marathon and using it the entire time till it ran out. theres also the boosters who miraculously get 40 something kills to 1 or 2 deaths with their buddies who have 40 something deaths, they always have some awesome killstreak going for them and when you roam around the level you never ever see them or get killed by them. i saw one guy jump up 7 ranks after just one game. the respawning is worse than the tactical insertion to the point where you can switch sides of a level and just wait for everyone on the other team who died to respawn right in front of you. i can shhot a guy 10 times in the chest but he can still run up and knife me. somehow everyone can get past the claymores, even if they run past and they blow up in their face, they still dont die majority of the time. a lot of the maps suck to the point where i roamed around the entire map and didnt see one person from the other team. theyre too damn big and expansive. i had one game where an entire tea was attached at the time, moving around as one unit in a giant cirlce which made it impossible to find them unless a spy plane was being used. the game finished with the low score of 3200-2800 as time ran out. its basically the same shit in another game, even though treyarch said they would try to cut down on the campers by kicking them out of the game for not moving/inactivity for a certain amount of time. the biggest thing is the servers. they suck major donkey balls. they suck. they never work, theres always time outs, connnection interruptions, host migrations, game lobby closings, server time outs, or the game just freezes up all together. if you read all that you deserve a cookie and a pat on the back.

Guest markovianprocess
...and that is why I didn't bother picking up Black Ops.

You should come on the MW2 server now, because all of the moaners/campers/people who take it too seriously have moved onto Black Ops. I have had some really positive games of Modern Warfare 2 since Black Ops came out.

You should come on the MW2 server now, because all of the moaners/campers/people who take it too seriously have moved onto Black Ops. I have had some really positive games of Modern Warfare 2 since Black Ops came out.

Good call, I will have to get on there sometime this weekend.

black ops multiplayer is starting to get a bit frustrating. keep in mind this is all on mercenary so the boosting and various other cheats shouldnt be as bad. of course there are assholes who just want to camp out, sometimes you get a whole team that just camps together in one spot. on nuketown they never leave their side, they just sit in front of the house or upstairs in the windows waiting for the other team to come into view and try to cross over. inevitably it rarely works and that team always loses, but its the biggest bullshit baby move thats annoying as hell. and like in jungle where they all get on that top mountain peak sniping spot, set up claymores and motion censores everywhere so its impossible to even get anywhere near them. one game had every member on the other team have zero deaths with the score 2700-0 before i said fuck it. most of the time those camping asses never move, you can go back and they will still be there. they even go back to the same spots over and over after getting killed. the flame thrower attachement is for pussies. i saw one guy using it the entire time, just running around with marathon and using it the entire time till it ran out. theres also the boosters who miraculously get 40 something kills to 1 or 2 deaths with their buddies who have 40 something deaths, they always have some awesome killstreak going for them and when you roam around the level you never ever see them or get killed by them. i saw one guy jump up 7 ranks after just one game. the respawning is worse than the tactical insertion to the point where you can switch sides of a level and just wait for everyone on the other team who died to respawn right in front of you. i can shhot a guy 10 times in the chest but he can still run up and knife me. somehow everyone can get past the claymores, even if they run past and they blow up in their face, they still dont die majority of the time. a lot of the maps suck to the point where i roamed around the entire map and didnt see one person from the other team. theyre too damn big and expansive. i had one game where an entire tea was attached at the time, moving around as one unit in a giant cirlce which made it impossible to find them unless a spy plane was being used. the game finished with the low score of 3200-2800 as time ran out. its basically the same shit in another game, even though treyarch said they would try to cut down on the campers by kicking them out of the game for not moving/inactivity for a certain amount of time. the biggest thing is the servers. they suck major donkey balls. they suck. they never work, theres always time outs, connnection interruptions, host migrations, game lobby closings, server time outs, or the game just freezes up all together. if you read all that you deserve a cookie and a pat on the back.

you're not bitter or anything...

This sounds like a great idea. I actually like the way they have the perks set up in MW2 better anyway. Also, they totally neutered the melee function in Black Ops. I end up dying half the time when I try to stab someone... it's worse than the Spy's backstab in TF2.