What video games have you been playing?

2 endings in Catherine done, only 4 more to go. I think I need to do another playthrough for the neutral endings though, which I'm not sure I want to do. Has anyone who has been playing Catherine beat any of the Babel levels? I keeping trapping myself around 110 on the first level :(.

The Resident Evil 4 HD remake come out on XBLA and PSN next week. Super fucking stoked.

All I want to play is Starcraft 2 but can't because my computer is almost a decade old. Time to upgrade I suppose.

Dude good computers are so cheap now haha, it's like $600 for a quad core 8GB ram with a 1GB graphics card. Could probably do with a good monitor on top of that though.

I know I've just been putting it off for so long. I have a pretty decent monitor from when I was playing WoW. I'm not sure if I want to buy a complete computer or build one. I think it'd be pretty sweet to build my own. I'm just researching right now though. I was also thinking of waiting for black friday to get a stupid deal.

Dude good computers are so cheap now haha, it's like $600 for a quad core 8GB ram with a 1GB graphics card. Could probably do with a good monitor on top of that though.

I know I've just been putting it off for so long. I have a pretty decent monitor from when I was playing WoW. I'm not sure if I want to buy a complete computer or build one. I think it'd be pretty sweet to build my own. I'm just researching right now though. I was also thinking of waiting for black friday to get a stupid deal.

Really good guide with prices ranges.

http://i1002.photobucket.com/albums/af150/The_FalconO6/CurrentLogicalPCBuyingGuide/Guide.png

so i have been in chicago for a week. barely been on the internet, watched tv, had time to eat. work has been 13hr days as its my first project im a project manager for, we are drilling 3 wells up here and work every day from 7am to whenever we finish...the only reason im not outside watching them drill is cause its raining and i will wait til later to get soaked, plus i got a mound of paperwork to do.

moral of the story i have just been so exhausted i tried playing my xbox which i packed cause i will be here for 2 months (on and off) like once so far. cannot get my vga to play on any of the tvs. works just fine on my monitor at my house so idk whats up.

been wanting to upgrade my original 360 (no hdmi) for like over a year (well longer than that i wanted the ff13 one then the reach one). finally bit on a great deal i found 4gb + kinect slim for $180. hopefully it will work up here so i can get even less sleep and game for a few hours here and there.

and thomas thanks for posting that picture. i am in the same boat as others been talking about a new computer for 3 years (actually bought an antec case over a year ago, which is sitting in my closet), just keep putting up with my slow 6+ year old sony desktop. i only use it for internet and minor photoshop for photos but editting 500+ photos takes ages.

all i know is i keep putting it off because technology keeps going up and prices down (which i understand) but mainly putting it off so i can finally just buy one right before diablo 3 comes out!

I really want to buy Resident Evil 4 HD off PSN on Tuesday, but the new Terms and Services are crazy. You are agreeing to never participate in a class action lawsuit against Sony for any future problem they may occur with PSN. I know I would probably never take part in one, or I would have for the last breach, but it's still sort of in the back of your mind I guess.

Yeah, it was no where near as good as the first one. The story was kind of boring, because it seemed like they tried way too hard, and the new necromorphes were kind of annoying.

Edit: It starts out pretty cool, but about half way it gets really repetitive. A lot of the scenery seems reused through out the game too.

Yeah, it was no where near as good as the first one. The story was kind of boring, because it seemed like they tried way too hard, and the new necromorphes were kind of annoying.

Edit: It starts out pretty cool, but about half way it gets really repetitive. A lot of the scenery seems reused through out the game too.

I really enjoyed it and am starting my play through on zealot. I really hate the pukers, and the pack are super annoying. Overall I'd say I enjoy this game almost as much as the first one. I feel like you have to switch your play style a little to conserve ammo.

I really want to 100% this game and I feel like the hard to the core achievement is gonna be real challenging!

I really enjoyed it and am starting my play through on zealot. I really hate the pukers, and the pack are super annoying. Overall I'd say I enjoy this game almost as much as the first one. I feel like you have to switch your play style a little to conserve ammo.

I really want to 100% this game and I feel like the hard to the core achievement is gonna be real challenging!

I'm glad you like it, because I wanted to so bad, but just didn't. I hope you really conserve your ammo, because there is a part near the end where it's like fucking horde mode on all the different necromorphes. I had to drop the difficulty from normal to easy because I couldn't get past it with my ammo cache.

I think the trick is that you pretty much have to use the spikes that they leave laying around and use the necromorphes blades whenever possible. Also what I've been doing is storing all the ammo from the guns I'm not using in the safe so that if I need to I can use a different gun with a ton of ammo. Right now the only gun I'm using is the plasma cutter and the line gun... I hope I can make it through this run with them.

my best friend plays(ed) the hell out of league of legends. maybe not like insane amounts but i believe he was either studying (like all the time) or playing that game.

the last computer game i played for an extended period was diablo 2 and the next one will be diablo 3.

but we need to play portal i just got back from a 11 straight working shift and will be off for 5 days. although i know your box is messing up. i bought a new xbox so hopefully it works in the hotel unlike my old vga one, assuming it arrives in the mail in time for me leaving for the next hitch.

im too scared to play deadspace. i always waned to but im scurrrred.

Gears Of War 3. Fuck yes.

How do you like it so far?

I was really tempted to buy it from Amazon since they were offering a $20 credit towards a future purchase if you pre-ordered... but I didn't do it because of my experience with Gears 1 & 2. I played the first two a good bit but they were never games that I played for an extended period of time so I didn't think it was worth it. Plus the new COD and Battlefield are coming out. Still debating which one I should pick up. I won't have time for both.

Gears Of War 3. Fuck yes.

How do you like it so far?

I was really tempted to buy it from Amazon since they were offering a $20 credit towards a future purchase if you pre-ordered... but I didn't do it because of my experience with Gears 1 & 2. I played the first two a good bit but they were never games that I played for an extended period of time so I didn't think it was worth it. Plus the new COD and Battlefield are coming out. Still debating which one I should pick up. I won't have time for both.

It's incredible. I haven't played any of the online yet because I'm waiting to beat the campaign. But the story is so good.