What video games have you been playing?

Slight spoiler about RAGE but

It has one of the worst endings I've ever come across in a game in terms of story resolution and game play.

I also just beat the last Fallout NV DLC and am going through to beat the main game for the 3rd time. Arkham City on the 18th :)

I was really looking forward to getting Arkham City, but it looks like I can't now.

I couldn't decide whether Best Buy or Gamestop had the better preorder bunnies anyway.

As far as I know, the only thing the Best Buy preorder had going for it was you were able to get and play as Robin. But it turns out Robin will be available to everyone on November 1st.

I can't get into videogames anymore, and it's sort of frustrating me. I have to decided to sell off my ps3 games, and just go back to my huge backlog of ps1 and ps2 rpgs, they should keep me occupied for the rest of my life at the rate it's taken me to beat games the last few years. Tossing all the ps3 games on ebay tomorrow, if anyone is interested.

It has one of the worst endings I've ever come across in a game in terms of story resolution and game play.

That's unfortunate. I didn't realize it had been released already and I was considering picking it up at some point. Perhaps a rental will suffice...

That's unfortunate. I didn't realize it had been released already and I was considering picking it up at some point. Perhaps a rental will suffice...

Don't get me wrong it's awesome up until a bit through the 2nd disc but then it just seems like they ran out of either money, time or ideas.

I'm about to go get Arkham City at Wal Mart. You get a free copy of Arkham Asylum GOTY with it, which I never got around to playing. Very pumped.

Nice. This deal for PS3 and 360?

finally finished mass effect and all the dlc yesterday. beyond stoked to pick up the sequel as everyone says its about 100% better than the original (which was awesome). should have arkham city in my mailbox when i get home!

I'd been playing around with ME2 for a little while but only casually (took me a while to get used to how the game worked). Now I'm totally hooked. I'll probably be playing this one for a loooong time.