What video games have you been playing?

I finally beat Persona 4 and got the true ending. The final boss was pretty tough, but not that bad if you use a lot of stuff to lower his stats. I was pissed and thought I lost when he kept doing this crazy curse thing that removed everyone from the board when his health is pretty much gone. I almost shut it off too because I was so mad that I thought I lost, turns out it was supposed to happen and then I finished him off and watched the end unfold. P4 was a pretty amazing game. I still have no idea which of my 10 rpgs, I have not played, to play next.

if you only played bioshock for an hour, you havent seen anything.

also, everyone should check out Splosion Man. this game is so fun. the characters are charming and hilarious (donuts anyone?).

the game gets like old school platformer hard pretty quick, but once you figure out the puzzles, it is so rewarding.

if you only

also, everyone should check out Splosion Man. this game is so fun. the characters are charming and hilarious (donuts anyone?).

the game gets like old school platformer hard pretty quick, but once you figure out the puzzles, it is so rewarding.

very tempting....this might be the excuse i need to pull the trigger on some more XBL points

I started Ar Tonelico: Melody of Elemia today. It's a nice mix of 2D/3D visuals, with some quality anime cut-scenes. I am not far into it, but so far I like that there is a gauge that shows when you are close to getting into a "random" battle. The English voices are really bad, and I wish I turned them off or went with the Japanese track. I'm looking forward to really getting into the game, because it's another game that combines RPGs with dating sim elements.

Also fuck Halo, I suck and never seem to improve and all I do is get frustrated playing it, and I hardly ever get frustrated at a game. I want to sell it, but then we'd have nothing to do at work on Sundays. Oh well, looks like I'll just have to only suck it up there.

I just have not been feeling Ar Tonelico at all, which is normal for me on a first try for a game. Sometimes it takes me 3 or 4 times playing the first 2 hours or so before I finally get into it, unless the game is awesome like Persona 3 was. I'm thinking of starting Star Ocean 4 for now, since it's one of the last 360 rpgs I have that I still need to beat. I also have Lost Odyssey and The Last Remnant to play.

Guest drahtuos

still playing shin megami tensei: devil survivor on my ds. shit's great.

oh and i've played through some of drawn to life. winged penis man. best game character ever. his weapon is a penis shaped blaster that shoots "snow".

Star Ocean 4 is not too bad once you get over the shitty camera. The battle system is a bit complex, or just seems that way, for an action-rpg. It's probably because I skipped most the tutorial though. The achievements seem like a bitch, so I doubt I'll go out of my way to get any, unless the game turns out to be amazing and I want to play through it 3 times to get the 1000.

I'm still playing Star Ocean 4. The game is not bad, but it is really slow and it's like an hour or two between save points sometimes, which is annoying since all the walking around gets really boring at times. I'm 10 hours in and only fought 3 bosses, and am still on the first disc. I hope this does not turn in a 100 hour game.

i finally fired up Bioshock. pretty intense game so far and has lived up to the praise that everyone has given it!

I despised Bioshock the first time I played it but it was the only game at my cousin's house I hadn't beaten when I stayed there so I played it until it was finished. The second time I played it, I absolutely loved it. It's weird. And I was never scared by the game either. It's a great game, it just takes a bit to get into.

I've been playing survival horror games lately. Silent Hill, Silent Hill 2, Fatal Frame 2, The Undying, whatever. I've finished most of the Resident Evil Games, I just need to play Code Veronica, 3 and 0.