What video games have you been playing?

Shadow fucking Complex!

So it's worth the money? I downloaded the trial and thought it was pretty boss.

i totally think so (and judging by the reviews, im not alone). its a little pricey, but it looks great and is so polished, i've seen $60 games that look worse. but, i am a huge sucer for Metroid and Castlevania, and this is a pleasant return to the roots while pushing that genre forward with some cool tricks.

im having a blast with it.

I can't see myself getting excited/playing a video game unless it was Shenmue 3.

I never beat Shenmue 2. I could not get passed the part where you have to air out all the books. Shenmue kicked ass though.

I haven't beat that part either! That's the part I got stuck at too. I used to play it when I was younger and it used to give me really bad anxiety so I never got passed it. But if they announced a Shenmue 3, I think I'd try to beat the 2nd. But a 3rd'll never happen.

Ha, that part was just so damn long and boring for me to get passed. I'd probably track down another copy and beat it too if they announced 3. There's no point now, since it'd just make me want more of the story that we'll never seen a conclusion to. Damn Sega for going under, and not letting Yu Suzuki get funding for at least one more game to finish the story. I must know if Ryo kills Lan Di!

Guest kissthesharks

I've been playing this SEGA ambulance game at work, and I keep putting quarters in because I hate seeing the kid die. It's so depressing, yet so addicting.

[image]