What video games have you been playing?

I downloaded the Endless mode for Mega Man 9 last night and it is crazy fun. My first try I got 2 screens, second time 4.

Before I quit an hour later I made it up to 95 screens...Plug Man beat me down so fast, I didn't have enough life to deal with him...

I just watched a video of this on youtube. More and more, I see stuff that's pushing me towards buying a television and a 360.

I downloaded the Endless mode for Mega Man 9 last night and it is crazy fun. My first try I got 2 screens, second time 4.

Before I quit an hour later I made it up to 95 screens...Plug Man beat me down so fast, I didn't have enough life to deal with him...

I just watched a video of this on youtube. More and more, I see stuff that's pushing me towards buying a television and a 360.

Once I can get out from under my backlog of games I will be looking into a 360. Especially since there are really good BD players for cheaper than a PS3. As fun as Little big Planet looks, that is the only thing drawing me to the system...

If Atlus goes to the PS3 with Shin Megami Tensei games...that is a whole different story...

I'm about half way through The Answer on Persona 3 now. The weird thing is last time I played it I only put like 6 hours in and got further then I am now at 15 hours. I've also done more grinding, and leveled up my persona. I'm going to try to beat it by the end of the week so I can start Shadow of the Colossus, then hopefully beat that in time for Eternal Poison (another Atlus game).

far cry fucking rules!

damn, thats nice to hear! I spent the last year+ working on this one.

im playing Fable2, DeadSpace and rushing through GTA so i can jump in Saints Row right now.. should be playing Little Big Planet any day now . the beta was great if any of you guys wanna play co-op feel free to add me to your ps3 contacts. Its a bit pointless but a lot of fun.

far cry fucking rules!

damn, thats nice to hear! I spent the last year+ working on this one.

im playing Fable2, DeadSpace and rushing through GTA so i can jump in Saints Row right now.. should be playing Little Big Planet any day now . the beta was great if any of you guys wanna play co-op feel free to add me to your ps3 contacts. Its a bit pointless but a lot of fun.

it really is, it's like call of duty 4 crossed with GTA IV set in the savannah, which is perfect for me! whatever you were doing, you did a good job. I'd love to get into the video games industry, doing some sort of graphic design