What video games have you been playing?

http://kotaku.com/real-life-first-person-shooter-controlled-through-chat-1739585894

This is the coolest fucking thing I have seen in a very long time.

http://kotaku.com/real-life-first-person-shooter-controlled-through-chat-1739585894

This is the coolest fucking thing I have seen in a very long time.

Have you seen ep. 1?

Random question, but didn't want to start a new thread. I found a cheap n64 with no controllers. Has anyone tried the cheap China made aftermarket controllers on eBay? You can buy 2 for 18 pod, was wondering if they're decent? Probably will pull the trigger, but thought I'd ask to see if its worth going official on them

Random question, but didn't want to start a new thread. I found a cheap n64 with no controllers. Has anyone tried the cheap China made aftermarket controllers on eBay? You can buy 2 for 18 pod, was wondering if they're decent? Probably will pull the trigger, but thought I'd ask to see if its worth going official on them

Hit the local thrift stores first/independent game stores. You should be able to find two controllers for under $20 (under $10 at thrift stores). Before I sold off all my stuff I'd amassed about 6 tight sticked 64 controllers, all Nintendo brand for under $20 total by doing that. Plus a couple off brand ones for people who wanted to play mario party. That shit was a controller ruiner.

Bought shovel knight yesterday, ill be playing that tonight or tomorrow

Great game.

The free Plague of Shadows expansions that lets you replay the game as a boss is out as well.  You should unlock it when you finish the game, but in case you get stuck and want to give the game a shot with a different character before you complete your playthrough you can google for the code that unlocks the DLC.

I beat Tales of the Borderlands last week and oh man... it was amazing. The series worked so well With Tell Tale's style because the characters and series' overall plot is fantasticly rich. Not many other FPS' would still be ridiculously fun to play if you took out the first person shooting.

got Darksiders for the 360 for $8 to hold me off until Battlefront comes out. i'm trying really hard to love this game, but it's just ok. maybe it was really good when it came out and just didn't age well, I dunno. it's certainly not getting me amped for the Darksiders II remake for the Xbox One, which is why i finally bought the first one.

got Darksiders for the 360 for $8 to hold me off until Battlefront comes out. i'm trying really hard to love this game, but it's just ok. maybe it was really good when it came out and just didn't age well, I dunno. it's certainly not getting me amped for the Darksiders II remake for the Xbox One, which is why i finally bought the first one.

I don't hate darksiders...but it gets kind of repetitive/boring.

Might be the wrong genre of games, but....

What's everyone's experience with Disney Infinity? Lego Dimensions. I was a Guitar Hero/WWE/Tony Hawk junkie for several consecutive Octobers in the early/mid 2000s with my PS2. Now I have kids I want to upgrade...both those games are expensive buy-ins so I was wondering what people thought of them.

Bought shovel knight yesterday, ill be playing that tonight or tomorrow

I bought it on Tuesday and have played a little. It is okay but really not sure why it gets so much praise when it adds absolutely nothing new to the platforming genre. It makes me feel like I am playing a lazily designed Mega Man 2 with some Zelda II/Castlevania ideas thrown in. I will try to go further but video games really don't appeal to me much these days.

Might be the wrong genre of games, but....

What's everyone's experience with Disney Infinity? Lego Dimensions. I was a Guitar Hero/WWE/Tony Hawk junkie for several consecutive Octobers in the early/mid 2000s with my PS2. Now I have kids I want to upgrade...both those games are expensive buy-ins so I was wondering what people thought of them.

You can snag the starter sets for those toy based games really cheap if you pay attention to cheap ass gamer/slick deals and have a little patience.