What video games have you been playing?

For anyone interested, Square Enix is releasing physical copies of Life Is Strange in January! There are standard editions and "limited" deluxe editions as well!

I already downloaded and beat the full game but I had to preorder the physical deluxe edition. It comes with a book and the soundtrack to the game. Seriously one of my favorite games of this past year and possibly of all-time.

Loved the beta! But, yeah, it's gonna be a tough (but smart) wait for me.

most of the reviews i've read say that it suffers like any online-only content game: actual lack of content. and knowing EA, it was likely due to timing (of the movie) and the fact that they're going to release a jillion DLC's for huge money. just gonna wait for a big package, even if it sucks to wait...

but most of my friends are still sucked into Taken King so at least i'm not missing out haha

Some good deals going on at retailers for Friday. Thinking of picking up The Witcher 3 and The Evil Within cause of the great deals. The question is, will I get to them soon with Fallout taking up so much of my time?

The answer is no. I'd still grab them anyway if they're $30ish though.

Those with vendettas rejoice! Best Buy also has The Witcher for $24.99 on Friday. For the most part, games are similarly priced across the major retailers. Some games will have differences of $10 between stores, but anywhere you go, you should be able to find a good deal on the popular games released earlier this year.

Anyone know if somewhere is having a deal on the new Mad Max game?

Also $24.99 at Best Buy.

does anyone here play CSGO?  I finally got around to buying a proper gaming mouse and mouse pad.  currently a mg2 (master guardian ii), but i've been ranking up pretty fast since i got a real mouse.  if anyone is my level lets play!

CS:GO is all I play, next to poker. Currently sitting at LE, have been climbing slowly lately.