What video games have you been playing?

Does anyone happy to have a copy of the walmart black friday ad booklet? Everyone i find online is super small print or just like one page of it.

I am an idiot and found it. Apprently look on their website dummy me.

Here it is if you all need it. Hoping bb will pricematch stuff. It is unfortunate alot of the ads say "plus x more titles" and dont know what they are...

http://weeklyads.walmart.com/mobile/walmartusa-ad/flyer/82108?locale=en-US&store_code=2281&type=1#!/?x=28479.497250&y=0.000000&w=1438.031569&h=1974.896688

My friend went to Walmart last night and was nice enough to grab a copy of the Mad Max game for me!

I was also at Gamestop today and they were having a "buy 2 get 1 free" on used games so I picked up:

Dying Light

Shadow Of Mordor

Saints Row IV: Re-Elected + Gat Out Of Hell

Ended up only costing me about $40 for those.

Picked up Destiny and Metal Gear Solid for $70 total in the Playstation Store. There's a coupon floating around for an additional 10% off the black friday weekend deals.

Is Hyrule Warriors any good? I almost bought it and then saw IGN gave it a 7. They tend to grade pretty easy in my opinion so it made me balk.

Picked up Destiny and Metal Gear Solid for $70 total in the Playstation Store. There's a coupon floating around for an additional 10% off the black friday weekend deals.

Is Hyrule Warriors any good? I almost bought it and then saw IGN gave it a 7. They tend to grade pretty easy in my opinion so it made me balk.

If Dynasty Warriors with a LoZ skin sounds cool to you then you should play it. If that sounds stupid then don't.

I only grabbed The Witcher 3 on Black Friday. Decided to skip out on The Evil Within. I want a horror game that will get me all tense and scare the pants off of me. Just don't know what to pull the trigger on. Outlast has me intrigued and so does Condemned now that it is backwards compatible. But I can't tell myself to pull the trigger on one of them. I just feel like there's something better out there. Maybe I'm looking for too much. I wish Until Dawn released on Xbox One. That game seems like what I'm looking for. 

Outlast got old real fast.

Evil Within was a really solid game. I never finished it because there was 1 or 2 fights that involved mechanics I did not enjoy. A phase of a fight where you have to run away from a teleporting boss who OHKs you if he touches you was boring as hell for me, and ultimately lead me to give it up.

But, it's still a really solid game. Especially if it's cheap, not sure what it goes for these days.

Evil Within was a really solid game.

I liked it a lot. There's no lulls in the game, something is constantly trying to murder the shit out of you.

It's not a "jump scare/super creepy" game, it's a "holy shit I'm out of ammo and this mother fucker with a barb wire covered vault for a head is about to put a hammer through my face" game. That tension is scary in a different way.

I liked it a lot. There's no lulls in the game, something is constantly trying to the shit out of you.

It's not a "jump scare/super creepy" game, it's a "holy shit I'm out of ammo and this mother fucker with a barb wire covered vault for a head is about to put a hammer through my face" game. That tension is scary in a different way.

Yep.  I never sold my copy back, maybe some day I'll pick it back up.  It had the best/coolest horror game enemies since Silent Hill.