What video games have you been playing?

9 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Working through the BioShock Collection, Gears 4, and trying to give Fallout 4 another chance all at once and it's killing me. 

I'm working on getting platinum on Infinity. It's a fun one. 

9 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Working through the BioShock Collection, Gears 4, and trying to give Fallout 4 another chance all at once and it's killing me. 

2 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

I never finished it on 360 but I'm determined to this time. 

I've also been playing Pokémon Omega Ruby a ton during my downtime at work. So good. I forgot how solid those games actually are. Can't wait for Sun/Moon to release next month. 

On 10/8/2016 at 5:23 PM, Professor Finn said:

Half Life 2, I'm only like a decade late right?

Better late than never!  Game is insanely good and I still replay it from time to time and it never gets old.

On 10/8/2016 at 5:23 PM, Professor Finn said:

Half Life 2, I'm only like a decade late right?

Better late than never!  Game is insanely good and I still replay it from time to time and it never gets old.

2 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

I never finished it on 360 but I'm determined to this time. 

I've also been playing Pokémon Omega Ruby a ton during my downtime at work. So good. I forgot how solid those games actually are. Can't wait for Sun/Moon to release next month. 

The trophy for beating it on 1999 mode without getting anything from the dollar vending machine is a nice challenge.

5 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Just beat horde yesterday. This game fucking rules. If you want a co-op partner hit me up.

If you need help clearing the 50 waves on each launch map, let me know. My squad has been using the Turret Strat which makes the waves go by real quick.

GT: Kamera

edit: also message saying VC or something because I get random FRs all of the time

Edited by Unique Antics

8 minutes ago, Unique Antics said:

If you need help clearing the 50 waves on each launch map, let me know. My squad has been using the Turret Strat which makes the waves go by real quick.

GT: Kamera

edit: also message saying VC or something because I get random FRs all of the time

That would be fuckin' sick actually. I'll shoot you a request this evening. 

Probably a dumb question, but Im basically a Gears of War newb still.  So I got Ultimate Edition last year for my XOne and loved every second of it.  It was the only experience I ever had playing or even seeing GoW before.  I beat the campaign in a few days.  Needless to say I was so psyched to get GoW4.  But now that I have it, it is not nearly as fun as Ultimate Edition.  Why are there no monsters in this and just robots (Im still only in act 1.)  And the guns are weak and terrible.  This is not nearly as fun.  It feels like a totally different game.

8 hours ago, museummouth said:

Is Battlefront worth it for $20?

If you have an Xbox One, pay $30 for a year of EA Access and you'll get to download Battlefront for free in like a month. They just announced it'll be added to the vault soon. 

If you play PlayStation, it might be worth $20 if you don't wanna wait till Black Friday and get it for like $10. 

12 hours ago, museummouth said:

Is Battlefront worth it for $20?

Absolutely! One review I saw said if you can get it for $40 or less, you're good. Anyways, it's my favorite shooter, and the big Star Wars fan in me doesn't help. I bought it for $30 on sale a few months ago, and they recently had a sale on the season pass (finally) and I bought that for another $30. The recent Death Star DLC is awesome! And I'm looking forward to the Rogue One DLC...

Anyone do this on the One? PM me and I'll give you my GT.

3 hours ago, Reshiram454 said:

Pokémon Sun and Moon demo came out today and we're a month away from the release, I'm extremely excited, and thanks to hackers, they found all the new Pokémon in the demo, and some of them look amazing.

Hot damn I'm gonna download it right now. Super excited for it. Don't think I can get both at launch so I'll settle with Sun at first. That legendary looks dope. 

1 hour ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Hot damn I'm gonna download it right now. Super excited for it. Don't think I can get both at launch so I'll settle with Sun at first. That legendary looks dope. 

I was originally gonna get Moon but the games are gonna take 12 hours apart from each other so when it's daytime in real life it'll be night in Moon, which I don't really like so I might just get Sun, but I'm definitely #teamrowlett.

Diving back into fallout 4 to Play the expansions. Would like to talk to the person who made the vr puzzle missions in far harbor and ask them what they were thinking. Total waste of time. 

Diving back into fallout 4 to Play the expansions. Would like to talk to the person who made the vr puzzle missions in far harbor and ask them what they were thinking. Total waste of time.