What video games have you been playing?

Little Big Planet is alot of fun, especially when you smack people around. glitchy online but i'm sure it'll work out eventually. i was really surprised, i was expecting my friend the gamer nerd to be lost in a typical rant like every other game (Fallout 3!).

I've been playing Rock Band 2 alot, kinda. i bought GH:WT and the guitar was broken right outof the box. the drums were missing little pieces. after a week of trying to exchange it, i just returned it and got my $190 back. maybe next year. got a little gameplay with other instruments and it was pretty fun overall. decent variety of songs.

speaking of RB2, the 20 free song code is in my email and i need to go download that!

I'm still rocking Fallout 3, but my friend bought Gears of War 2 on Monday and we've been playing it co-op. I think it plays a little better than the first one, and it looks nicer than the first one, but there aren't as many memorable parts as the first one. Still very fun. I haven't checked out the multiplayer yet, but I hope they improved it since the last game. I hated Gears 1 multiplayer.

Also picked up Mass Effect this week. Haven't started it yet, but very much looking forward to it.

• 2 weeks later...