What video games have you been playing?

Guest kingbuzzo

I went home over the weekend and beat CoD: World At War on my brother's 360. I'm attempting not to play any games for the next two weeks so I can finish all my homework but once that's done I'm going to start Final Fantasy X since I never got around to it.

the game felt kinda short and lacked difficulty (if you died - you just lose some exp points and regenerate, there is a glowing trail that tells you where to go)

it wasnt a total snooze and the story was ok, but didnt to live up to my expectations.

i also missed out on a lot of side quests because, as i was running around following the glowing trail, i triggered a scene before the narrator could warn me that i couldnt go back after triggering said scene.

im playing a lot of peggle.

so basically, fail.

No way man, Peggle is an awesome game. No shame. I actually just got the Orange Box last week due to the fact that I finally have a computer that can run it.

I've mostly been playing Team Fortress 2, but I'll probably be hitting up Half Life 2 pretty soon.

im playing a lot of peggle.

so basically, fail.

No way man, Peggle is an awesome game. No shame. I actually just got the Orange Box last week due to the fact that I finally have a computer that can run it.

I've mostly been playing Team Fortress 2, but I'll probably be hitting up Half Life 2 pretty soon.

haha, peggle is just mindless and fun.

and screw EVERYTHING in orange box. you should play it in this order:

PORTAL (seriously, best game in the last few years, the expert puzzles are INSANE)

TF2 (id say lets get a game goin but i just reread that and realized you dont have this for the 360)

THEN play HL2.

I just started Chrono Trigger on a SNES emultor. I'll only be playing it at work though.

Edit: Anyone play this on ZSNES? I can't get past the part in the sewer after you catch the rat and have to put in the L+R and A code on the console. It never does anything :(.

This happened to me many moons ago, this is why I haven't beaten it yet...

Hoping to get the DS version for Christmas...

I just started Chrono Trigger on a SNES emultor. I'll only be playing it at work though.

Edit: Anyone play this on ZSNES? I can't get past the part in the sewer after you catch the rat and have to put in the L+R and A code on the console. It never does anything :(.

This happened to me many moons ago, this is why I haven't beaten it yet...

Hoping to get the DS version for Christmas...

Yeah, I gave up too. I am thinking about getting a DS after Christmas and picking CT DS up.