else

document.write('+':krahb203]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

It's probably the best Gears of War game that isn't Gears of War. I'd say it's worth the dirt cheap price just to hear the dialogue between the G-Unit guys, with such gems as "Fuck you pussy!", "Bitch took my skull!" and of course "Yo 50, hit that big ass ramp!"

Also, there is a button just for swearing.

I recently got Little Big Planet, which my wife and I are having the time of our lives playing. My brother bought me a copy of Borderlands, which we will be playing online cooperatively soon. Also still playing through Assassin's Creed II and Uncharted. I love my PS3!

You should PM me your PSN ID, there's only like a half dozen things I need to do in Little Big Planet still. I can't do them because they require multiple people, and nearly everyone online with that game is retarded.

Guest eriathomas

I'm almost done with all the missions in FF13. I only have 4 more to do, and then re-do 4 prior ones to get a 5 star ranking. I've maxed everyone out, and done pretty much everything except kill the Long Gui, upgrade all weapons (probably won't do this) and get all the mission based achievements. Hopefully I can get everything but the weapon achievement done by the time "Record of Agarest War" comes out. I'd also like to start "Resonance of Fate" soon.

Has anyone played Mushihimesama Futari or Espgaluda 2 for 360? I love cave-type shooters, but can't afford both right now, so I am looking for more opinions. Mishihimesama looks like it is a better entry point for novice players like myself, but both look good...

Deathsmiles is coming to the US later this year, which looks decent. I'm not sure how I feel about side-scrolling shrumps. You could always grab Ikaruga of XBLA to hold you over for a bit.

Mushihimesama Futari looks better between the 2 of them, IMO. Both got really good marks on play-asia.

havent played FF13 in a week. i basically plowed through the whole game with zero difficulties all the way to the final boss. no problems with barthandelus 3.0 but orphan absolutely demolished me for 2 1/2 hrs straight and i gave up. havent been back since. any helpful hints out there?

I had no problems with him. I made sure the 3 main characters in my party were maxed out 2 roles. Then it's just buff/debuff/heal when needed between attacks while getting his stagger up. also ignore those little orbs that heal him and hurt you, they just come right back.

Guest eriathomas

Only one missions left, and 7 more to 5-star (including the one I need to do) in FFXIII. I am not looking forward to the last one, as I have heard it is a major bitch to beat. I think I may go back and fight the final boss to try to get the 5-star achievement before I finish up the last mission. I also need to do some gil/rare item farming to get my 3 main guy's tier 3 weapons fully unlocked and upgraded.

Guest eriathomas

Damn, the mission 64 target in FFXIII is freaking hard. 15 million+ HP, pretty big attacks, and can heal himself for millions at a time. He kicked my ass the first time, but I forgot to put a medic on, so I'll have to try it again later.

BLUR Beta is seriously the shit! I was never big on racing games but man, I might just pick this one up!

I love this game. Thanks for reminding me that I need to get to Rank 10 so I can try out Class A races.

Not a huge fan of the demolition-derby style mode though, probably because I am awful at it :)