What video games have you been playing?

No way man, Peggle is an awesome game. No shame. I actually just got the Orange Box last week due to the fact that I finally have a computer that can run it.

I've mostly been playing Team Fortress 2, but I'll probably be hitting up Half Life 2 pretty soon.

haha, peggle is just mindless and fun.

and screw EVERYTHING in orange box. you should play it in this order:

PORTAL (seriously, best game in the last few years, the expert puzzles are INSANE)

TF2 (id say lets get a game goin but i just reread that and realized you dont have this for the 360)

THEN play HL2.

I played half life on computer a long time ago and didn't really like it for some reason. Is this worth getting for the 360 at $17?

I love unreal tournament 2004 on pc lately, such a fun shooter.

Gaming related side note- I spent about 4 hours today trying to get my old WRT54G v6 router to accept a firmware upgrade for DD-WRT and it just wouldn't work. I am too cheap to buy a $100 wireless adapter for when I get my 360. So for now I set up a bridged connection on my old laptop so I can plug the 360 to my laptop and it will act like a regular ethernet port on a router, connected to my home network.

haha, peggle is just mindless and fun.

and screw EVERYTHING in orange box. you should play it in this order:

PORTAL (seriously, best game in the last few years, the expert puzzles are INSANE)

TF2 (id say lets get a game goin but i just reread that and realized you dont have this for the 360)

THEN play HL2.

I played half life on computer a long time ago and didn't really like it for some reason. Is this worth getting for the 360 at $17?

Gaming related side note- I spent about 4 hours today trying to get my old WRT54G v6 router to accept a firmware upgrade for DD-WRT and it just wouldn't work. I am too cheap to buy a $100 wireless adapter for when I get my 360. So for now I set up a bridged connection on my old laptop so I can plug the 360 to my laptop and it will act like a regular ethernet port on a router, connected to my home network.

this is worth it for portal alone. and if you want a shooter with alot of depth...you cant go wrong with tf2. like i stated, im not too keen on the half life portion of this package, but tf2 and portal make up for it 10-fold,

this is worth it for portal alone. and if you want a shooter with alot of depth...you cant go wrong with tf2. like i stated, im not too keen on the half life portion of this package, but tf2 and portal make up for it 10-fold,

Portal sounds really cool, I guess I should pick this up soon for such a low price

Portal sounds really cool, I guess I should pick this up soon for such a low price

totally. portal for me, once you beat it, it got addictive...the first play through is totally about the story, but on the 2nd and 3rd and 4th times your trying to solve the puzzles in ways they weren't exactly meant to be solved, and doing the expert maps...god, i need to go to bed and all i want to do is play portal now.

one of the first things im doing now im gainfully employed is picking up the still alive expansion...as ive been jonesing for some new maps.

Dr. Mario............can't stop playing................it's keeping me from doing my homework. Those pills are extremely addictive. I've been hooked since I was a child. I should have never dowloaded because I never get anything done anymore. I need more people to play with online. If you have it, I'm down for a match.

Dr. Mario............can't stop playing................it's keeping me from doing my homework. Those pills are extremely addictive. I've been hooked since I was a child. I should have never dowloaded because I never get anything done anymore. I need more people to play with online. If you have it, I'm down for a match.

playing online is brutal. I've one twice out of probably 60 times.

Is this on the Wii?? I'm looking for more people to play against online, hit me up if you need a challenge ;)

cracked open cronotrigger DS. amazing. they dont make games like that anymore.

Been playing this off and on last week. It's one of my favorite games ever. My girlfriend doesn't get it. She thinks it looks boring. I tell her it's all about the story and she asks me why I don't read a book. Now don't get me wrong, this girl and I play plenty of shooters together all the time, but when it comes to my RPGs she just doesn't seem to get it ???

I am making good progress in Persona 3, not enough to beat it in a week, but I am definitely becoming more ass-kicking and getting better fusions...

Where are you at in the game? I never did any high level fusions, which made the game more fun since it was tougher. I wanted to do a 2nd play through on the hardest mode, and get all the persona, but that never happened. It is however, easily my favorite game ever.

I'm super pumped for my P4 preorder to arrive.

I am making good progress in Persona 3, not enough to beat it in a week, but I am definitely becoming more ass-kicking and getting better fusions...

Where are you at in the game? I never did any high level fusions, which made the game more fun since it was tougher. I wanted to do a 2nd play through on the hardest mode, and get all the persona, but that never happened. It is however, easily my favorite game ever.

I'm super pumped for my P4 preorder to arrive.

Middle/end of October. I am level 47. I have the Personas to fuse Thor, but I am 6 levels short. I am at Floor 135 and can't get past the boss there, so I am grinding my peeps some. I have had 2 others get their second persona (which doesn't appear to do much really)...

Will probably play some more tonight.