Thursday / Envy

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I set TRL an email because I was starting to get worried. Here's the response I got:

"Hey Daniel,

There was a delay with us shipping orders placed the past two weeks as we

are in a middle of moving offices. Your gold copy was ready to be picked up

for tomorrow. I'll switch it with silver.

Thanks,

Anna"

Just to avoid confusion I asked for a silver copy instead after seeing Juan's photos.

Guest falloutcollapse
it kind of bugs me that thursday would wait for a split to put instrumentals on it but whatever

i dig the songs

Thursday's sound is definitely progressing, and you might be seeing a lot more instrumental tracks from them.

it kind of bugs me that thursday would wait for a split to put instrumentals on it but whatever

i dig the songs

Thursday's sound is definitely progressing, and you might be seeing a lot more instrumental tracks from them.

The insturmental (not the remix) is better than a lot of what normally instrumental bands have put out lately...

I don't know if this has been mentioned - but I had my local record store get me the normal version (already have the 2 TRL screened versions and my bronze is on its way) and I picked it up just now and there is a sticker on the front that says "Cover Version 2" - are there 2 versions of the normal black non screened version???

Guest noeffinidea
I still haven't received my silver. I e-mailed TRL and they told me it would be shipped Friday (7th) so I should have it this week.

I can't believe they pressed 7000 standard copies.

TRL usually does high quantities of their black vinyl. Mono's You Are There and Walking Cloud Deep Red Sky...had 4000 and 5000 pressed on black, respectively.