NBA Discussion

i told my girlfriend wed skype tonight, figuring id get it out of the way early enough not to miss the second half.

then my softball game didnt end until midway through the 2nd.

so i was stuck skyping until i could finally cut it off with 5 minutes left. i did my best to follow with it in the background, but i really wish i had a better sense of how everything went down. all i could really gather was okc chipping and chipping the entire second half, while the spurs made it anything but easy for them.

ive never really had any respect for the spurs, but im willing to admit that they won me over a bit here. the way manu and parker always seem to find the basket is stunning.

its so great having followed the thunder all season, watching them get to this point. such a talented, enjoyable group of athletes.

its so great having followed the thunder all season, watching them get to this point. such a talented, enjoyable group of athletes.

This season has been bittersweet for me. I've been following the Thunder the past 2 and a half seasons, however; I began following because Eric Maynor from VCU (where I went to college) was traded there from the Jazz. This season he tore his ACL, so as great as its been to follow this team because I love all their players, it stinks he can't be a part of this run. He played great last post-season when Westbrook was in a funk and it would of been awesome to see his floaters again during the playoffs.

i told my girlfriend wed skype tonight, figuring id get it out of the way early enough not to miss the second half.

then my softball game didnt end until midway through the 2nd.

so i was stuck skyping until i could finally cut it off with 5 minutes left. i did my best to follow with it in the background, but i really wish i had a better sense of how everything went down. all i could really gather was okc chipping and chipping the entire second half, while the spurs made it anything but easy for them.

ive never really had any respect for the spurs, but im willing to admit that they won me over a bit here. the way manu and parker always seem to find the basket is stunning.

You still dating the lady from Indy?

Sorry and sad for celtics fans. The team really backed themselves into a corner now and its going to be damn near impossible to steal another on the road from the heat. However, if the heat win; I'm looking very much forward to seeing them lose to the thunder and Durant showing lebron who the real mvp is this season.

You still dating the lady from Indy?

for shooo

i actually just took a job (!!!) with bankers life insurance. so hopefully that means an easy transition across the country with a job already.

Im not really a LeBron fan but I absolutely despise the Celtics. It was nice to see LeBron go off on them last nite. As much as I hope LeBron doesnt win the title this year, Id rather see him than the Celtics in the Finals. It kills me to pull for Miami but I cant help it.

Hopefully the Thunder completely destroy whoever they face in the Finals. I wanna see those guys win one.

not sure where the post went with this...

Wade-Ball.gif

travis, as a lakers fan i totally understand being thoroughly against boston. but at least theyre playing real basketball (brons g6 performance excluded from this argument).