NBA Discussion

2 first round picks for Mozgov? I'll take it. Hate to see him go, but you can't pass that up, and Nurkic has been looking like a damn beast lately so there's no reason to keep hiding him behind the guy he was eventually going to replace. With increased playing he definitely has ROY potential.

He must have crazy potential. He was part of the Melo trade and now this? Sheesh

Anybody else kinda bored with this season?

I've enjoyed it so far, but I will say that it's usually less interesting when there is an east team playing. The east has been that way for me the last few years. You're a Knicks fan, so I completely understand your disinterest so far. The season is too long, and the unofficial start of the season is Christmas anyway, and after the all star break for some, so hopefully things will pick up.

As a Clippers fan, I've found this season to be frustrating but not boring. As a basketball fan, I'm enjoying watching a lot of these teams. A few of the not so great teams are fun to watch and the really good teams have been impressive. Also, as a Lakers hater, this has been a very fun season. I love watching that team.

I've enjoyed it so far, but I will say that it's usually less interesting when there is an east team playing. The east has been that way for me the last few years. You're a Knicks fan, so I completely understand your disinterest so far. The season is too long, and the unofficial start of the season is Christmas anyway, and after the all star break for some, so hopefully things will pick up.

Yeah don't get me started in the Knicks haha. I've been trying to watching other teams but Cleveland and Miami are boring. GS is a joy to watch though, they don't get national coverage enough. I'm glad I didn't buy the League Pass.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...