NBA Discussion

I couldn't find the old thread but the season has been great so far.

Hornets are 3-0 and should be undefeated going into their game against the Lakers next week. One of those two will be in the finals.

A.I. just got moved to Detroit for Billups and McDeyees but I don't see it benefiting either team

The Wizards are 0-2.

Looks like it's gonna be another injury ridden season which will be followed by getting bumped out by Cleveland in the first round of the playoffs... again.

At least when Arenas gets healthy the team should be more fun to watch.

Man paying Arenas isn't going to be a good idea.

The Wizards are 0-2.

Looks like it's gonna be another injury ridden season which will be followed by getting bumped out by Cleveland in the first round of the playoffs... again.

At least when Arenas gets healthy the team should be more fun to watch.

Man paying Arenas isn't going to be a good idea.

I agree. I like him and he is a good player, but they definately signed him for too much and for too long. He make the team exciting to watch, but you don't win championships with shoot first point guards. :-/

the lakers are going to KILL the west this year. the suns are done, the spurs are too old, the nuggets were nothing WITH a.i., they'll be even less without him. portland will be good but will again fade in the second half of the season since they rely so heavily on young guys. the hornets will be good, obviously, but everybody on their team last year had career years, it won't happen two years in a row (and they have the ugliest uniforms ever). the rockets should be good, but so what? they'll lose in the first round of the playoffs anyway like always. the jazz will be good again, but not better than the lakers. it'll be either lakers/hornets or lakers/jazz in the western conf. finals. lakers in 6 either way.

in the east, the celtics will be really good again, but not as good as last year. they lost some key role players, and we'll see if garnett can have the same impact on the team's morale for a second straight year. obviously the numbers will be there, but his impact is more on the attitude of that team, not the statistics. the 76ers will be an improved team, but won't challenge anybody in the playoffs. the wizards would be good if arenas wasn't injured, but he is. caron butler will have an AMAZING year. but it won't matter. the bulls will suck hardcore. the heat will be better, but can wade stay healthy all 82 games? if he can't, they're nothing to be concerned about. the pistons are past their time, and eveyrbody knows that any team a.i. is on never goes anywhere in the playoffs (yes, i know, the 2001 76ers... but it's no longer 2001, and they have no interior defense). the nets will also be improved, but again, no need to sweat if you see them in the playoffs. the raptors will have a really good season, and nobody will hear about it until the last 2 weeks of the season because they play in canada. the cavs are gonna be solid all year, and adding mo williams will only make lebron better. scary to think he can GET better, but he will. it'll be cavs/celtics or cavs/raptors in the eastern conf. finals, cavs in 5 if it's against toronto, in 7 if it's against boston.

nba finals: lakers over cavs in 6.

you heard it here first.

• 3 weeks later...
in the east, the celtics will be really good again, but not as good as last year. they lost some key role players

this.

so untrue!

posey was the only dude they lost that had any sort of impact on last season

rondo looks even better than last year

kg and pierce are already tearing shit up

i think the finals will be another celtics/lakers series

in the east, the celtics will be really good again, but not as good as last year. they lost some key role players

this.

so untrue!

posey was the only dude they lost that had any sort of impact on last season

rondo looks even better than last year

kg and pierce are already tearing shit up

i think the finals will be another celtics/lakers series

Yea the Celtics should be right there again this year. Posey had a great year but they can make it back to the Finals with out him.

Lakers will win it all this year tho. I hope they get another crack at the Celtics this year in the Finals. Im already looking foward to that game on Christmas day. I think the Finals last year would have had a different outcome if Bynum and Ariza were in the line up. I dont think anyone except MAYBE the Celtics can even play with the Lakers this year. Their bench is better than a lot of teams starting 5.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, too bad i was taking a dump when alittlesamba IM'ed me! wonder who he it is!

AIM IM with alittlesamba 12/4/08 10:35 AM

basketball doesn't suck, your pitiful excuse for a record collection does though

faggot

I know I replied to your basketball sucks post but that wasnt me that IMd you.