NBA Discussion

Im not sayin Kobe didnt deserve the MVP if they lost cause he was the best player but I just dont think they would have given it to him.

I cant believe that Kobe only has 1 reg. season MVP. Thats just ridiculous. Steve Nash is great but that dude has 2 MVPs and Kobe has 1....thats not right.

Kobe could easily have 4 or 5 MVPs in his career.

Id rather see the Lakers go after Bosh and then get rid of Bynum IF they get Bosh.

If they signed Bosh and then traded those 3 players for CP3 its almost a for sure 3-peat.

Paul

Kobe

Artest

Bosh

Gasol

Thats a fucking All Star team.

I know this is very unlikely for them to get both but damn, that would be awesome.

Id rather see the Lakers go after Bosh and then get rid of Bynum IF they get Bosh.

If they signed Bosh and then traded those 3 players for CP3 its almost a for sure 3-peat.

Paul

Kobe

Artest

Bosh

Gasol

I know this is very unlikely for them to get both but damn, that would be awesome.

The more I think about it, the more I think I prefer Bynum to Bosh simply because Bosh and Gasol are basically the same player.

The trades for players/picks is already getting crazy.

What happened?

-The Bucks traded Dan Gadzuric and Charlie Bell to Golden State for Corey Maggette/44th pick

-The New Jersey Nets have agreed to send Chris Douglas-Roberts to the Milwaukee Bucks for a 2012 second-round pick.

-Mo Williams Twitter today: "Pls don't trade me, I'm not ready to go. I'm begging. My work ain't done yet. I'm on both knees....pls. I'm serious" (There have been talks of Delonte West and/or Mo Williams going to the Grizzlies for the 25th and 28th pick the Grizzlies have but nothing has happened at all to indicate they are true, the Cavs have no picks)

-Grizzlies supposedly close to trading the 25th and 28th pick to Timberwolves for their 16th pick. There was also an effort by the Timberwolves to trade Al Jefferson and their 16th to Grizzlies for Zach Randolph and the 12th pick. Grizzlies let the talk die. They want to give Randolph and extension so this won't happen.

-Miami traded Daequan Cook and 18th pick for the #32 pick from OKC. (Another 3.3 Million in cap space)

-According to Draft Express, an NBA source says that Golden State is conducting a fire sale with EVERYONE other than Curry being available as Cohan is trying to make the team as attractive to buyers as possible.

-On NBA Today's podcast this morning they were talking about the Heat possibly trading Beasley as well so they could resign Wade and then get two other big name free agents, mainly Lebron and Bosh and just surround them with middle road players. That would be terrifying for anyone in the East.

-Chris Paul wants to be traded and have been linked to everyone from Memphis to the Nets. The Hornets are in financial trouble and know they will lose Paul anyway in a year or two so they may just trade him to get some relief and just have a rebuilding team with Collinson running PG.

-Boozer supposedly might be going to the Nets as well.

-Also been some rumors recently for a Bosh trade for Bynum/Odem.

I think that's it for now.

Paul

Kobe

Artest

Bosh

Gasol

The more I think about it, the more I think I prefer Bynum to Bosh simply because Bosh and Gasol are basically the same player.

Are you saying two Gasol's is a bad thing? It'd be a very good thing.

Paul

Kobe

Artest

Bosh

Gasol

..and both are better than Bynum. Id love to keep Bynum but he cant stay healthy. I think when he's healthy he can be a top 3 center in the league. I cant imagine if he's going to need his 3rd knee surgery already that he is going to last very long in the NBA.

Are you saying two Gasol's is a bad thing? It'd be a very good thing.

On an All-Star team, maybe. However, in real life I can't see two Gasol's playing well together. They'd be fighting for the same spot on the floor and over the same shots.

What happened?

-The Bucks traded Dan Gadzuric and Charlie Bell to Golden State for Corey Maggette/44th pick

-The New Jersey Nets have agreed to send Chris Douglas-Roberts to the Milwaukee Bucks for a 2012 second-round pick.

-Mo Williams Twitter today: "Pls don't trade me, I'm not ready to go. I'm begging. My work ain't done yet. I'm on both knees....pls. I'm serious" (There have been talks of Delonte West and/or Mo Williams going to the Grizzlies for the 25th and 28th pick the Grizzlies have but nothing has happened at all to indicate they are true, the Cavs have no picks)

-Grizzlies supposedly close to trading the 25th and 28th pick to Timberwolves for their 16th pick. There was also an effort by the Timberwolves to trade Al Jefferson and their 16th to Grizzlies for Zach Randolph and the 12th pick. Grizzlies let the talk die. They want to give Randolph and extension so this won't happen.

-Miami traded Daequan Cook and 18th pick for the #32 pick from OKC. (Another 3.3 Million in cap space)

-According to Draft Express, an NBA source says that Golden State is conducting a fire sale with EVERYONE other than Curry being available as Cohan is trying to make the team as attractive to buyers as possible.

-On NBA Today's podcast this morning they were talking about the Heat possibly trading Beasley as well so they could resign Wade and then get two other big name free agents, mainly Lebron and Bosh and just surround them with middle road players. That would be terrifying for anyone in the East.

-Chris Paul wants to be traded and have been linked to everyone from Memphis to the Nets. The Hornets are in financial trouble and know they will lose Paul anyway in a year or two so they may just trade him to get some relief and just have a rebuilding team with Collinson running PG.

-Boozer supposedly might be going to the Nets as well.

-Also been some rumors recently for a Bosh trade for Bynum/Odem.

I think that's it for now.

Wow, lots of possible big deals! Id LOVE to see Bosh in a Laker uniform. Would prefer to dump Bynum instead of Odom for him tho. Just for the reason I said before, Bynum cant stay healthy.