NBA Discussion

Well Blake Griffin looked pretty bad ass

Yes, he did! :o Hoping dude gets Rookie of the Year, and honestly, hoping the Clips make the playoffs this year.

Can't wait for Przybilla and Oden to get back (and hopefully Oden can stay healthy). Having those two in addition to Aldridge, Camby and now Oberto would make for a pretty strong front court.

Lakers look good, I think this team is way better than last years team.

They filled the holes in every position they needed help.

Barnes and Blake look really good. Ratliff is the first real back up center they have had in a while thats worth a damn. Take him any day over Mbenga and Powell, those guys were AWFUL.

And Shannon Brown is still trying to jump out of the arena every nite, that guys fun to watch.

Heat are doing better than I thought they would. Oh well. Still hope Orlando can pull it off this year.

New Orleans took them down tonight! How about NO, being one of three remaining undefeated teams? Good for them.

Blazers' one-point loss in OT to the Zombie Sonics last night was heartbreaking for me. :'(

Lakers are just destroying teams. I think Portland is a very good team and they embarrassed them last nite. Im hoping they can cruise into the #1 spot in the playoffs and give Gasol and Kobe and Bynum (when he returns) as much rest as possible during the reg. season so they can be fresh for the playoffs.

I had no idea rondo had those ups even the announcer was saying holy smokes.

The Heat will be a different team come 2011. I think every coach and everyone knows that. It definately isn't panic time, they just have to find a way to play as a more cohesive unit, rather then isolate james/wade and play "lets see what happens" bball. When the Big 3 C's came together, they learned how to make offense for the 3 with rondo bringin up the ball, which is why whenever his name is that is injured on the heat comes back, itll make things more interesting.

Still love the win an love the fact Bosh was more or less non existant for 3 quarters

So stoked that the Grizzlies beat the Heat last night. Their record is a lot worse looking that it really is, most games they lost have been by like 5 or less and a couple in OT. Also it's awesome we won because our coach started Darell Arthur and Xavier Henry over Zach Randolph and OJ Mayo because both were late for shoot around and neither played until the 2nd quarter. I like our coach sticking with that even though it was a huge game.

Also Blake Griffin has to be so pissed after the stats he's been putting up and his team is 1-13. What would they be like without him?