NBA Discussion

I know that but you still can't tell me it wouldn't be a scary matchup for the Lakers. Gasol vs Gasol, Randolph and Bynum rebounding for each team, the two best wing defenders in the league (Tony Allen and Shane Battier) against Kobe, and there are a lot more good match ups too that could go in favor of either team. Also Mike Conley, Tony Allen, and Rudy Gay are all in the top 10 in steals per game, no other team even has 2 players in the top 10 (also lead the NBA in steals per game as a team at 9.24). Memphis is also the #1 team at scoring in the paint and the #1 in forcing turnovers. Granted I know what the Lakers and particularly Kobe is capable of but it would be a great series.

Lebron taking the Game winner or game tying shot 5 times in the last 4 games. Bricked them all.

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

this. is one of the greatest posts in all of the internet. +1. ill come back later to give you another...

spurs are just on the other end of what they did to miami friday night.

i want to see san antonio make a comeback, just to make it interesting.. i really dont care who wins here.

i still cant believe how bad the officiating got in the last couple minutes. lakers got fucked by no-calls on goaltending and a kobe getting fouled. KOBE GETTING FOULED.