NBA Discussion

I say to Hibbert "Good Day Sir" - Thanks for being there for me.  

He was the one I said from day one was the worst pick.  Ever.  Molasses.  Just slow.  His first two yrs, he was still working on catching the ball

Sure he can block a shot, but here soon, you'll see him pick up 3 fouls in 6 min of PT.  Mark It

If he goes back to LA then he will rise to the top of my "shitty people in the NBA" list. It's honestly fucked to go back on a commitment like that.

"Committment"? Technically your aren't supposed to commit to anything before the 7th, so oh well. That's in the NBA's CBA. No sympathy. No one bitches when recruits back out and choose a new school..

"Committment"? Technically your aren't supposed to commit to anything before the 7th, so oh well. That's in the NBA's CBA. No sympathy. No one bitches when recruits back out and choose a new school..

I get that technically this is allowed by the rules, but the Clippers basically took a competitor out of contention before anyone has even played a game.

It's similar to a recruit backing out, but the implications are way, way different.

After extending with the Nuggets, Wilson Chandler posted this. It almost brought tears to my eyes. I'm definitely buying a jersey of his now.

I make all my decisions based on what will make me happier in life. That should say everything in regards to why I chose to resign with Denver for the next 4 years. Of course I could of played out my current deal and tested the waters next year when the TV money will sky rocket the salary cap. However Life is bigger then that. While the nuggets organization was very generous and I’m extremely happy with the new deal, I made this decision because of the city of Denver, the Nuggets fans, and my teammates. I tasted what it was like to win in this great city, and I’ve never been more focused to recapture that feeling. It will take a lot of hard work and commitment from top to bottom but I know we can do it, and I’m ready to lead the charge. It’s going to be a great ride and I wish the season could start tomorrow. To the ownership and management I say thank you! To the fans I say an extra thank you for they are the real reason I’m staying here for the long haul. Nugget nation let’s come together and turn this around!

He never really hit his potential. Not to mention he wouldn't be worth much in the FA market anyway. Nice words but they ring hollow.

Why are you guys trying to trade Gallo?

What do you think his potential was? I could see wanting more as a Knicks fan, but I feel like he's right around where he should be. He's becoming a better shooter and he's also an above average defender.

What do you think his potential was? I could see wanting more as a Knicks fan, but I feel like he's right around where he should be. He's becoming a better shooter and he's also an above average defender.

His first few years gave me hope that he could be a borderline allstar. I don't see that explosion since the injuries. He's still solid.

His first few years gave me hope that he could be a borderline allstar. I don't see that explosion since the injuries. He's still solid.

I figured it had more to do with his time with the Knicks. You definitely saw a lot more of him than I did, so I can see where you'd gauge his potential differently.

I figured it had more to do with his time with the Knicks. You definitely saw a lot more of him than I did, so I can see where you'd gauge his potential differently.

Yeah man. Don't get me wrong. I was pissed when we traded him, Gallo and Mozgov. And I'll still take them back this day.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...