NBA Discussion

the lakers are going to KILL the west this year.

in the east, the celtics will be really good again, but not as good as last year. the cavs are gonna be solid all year, and adding mo williams will only make lebron better. scary to think he can GET better, but he will. it'll be cavs/celtics in the eastern conf. finals, cavs in 7.

nba finals: lakers over cavs in 6.

you heard it here first.

this was november 3. write it down so you don't forget.

Guest smccown13
the rockets look pretty good on paper with the addition of artest. now, can they at least get pass the first round of the playoffs???

I know they will go further than the mavs this year. I'm not too upset about that. Is Tracy Mcgrady still hurt?

Totally agree. It was fairly boring this year, but I'm glad Nate Robinson won.

Dwight Howard's dunk last year when he put the sticker on the backboard was way better than anything he did this year, except maybe that one that he put off the side of the backboard. He got extended pretty far on that one.

My favorite dunk of the last few years (other than the pure shock of watching a guy who is barely over five feet tall dunking) was Green blowing out the candle last year.

I cant believe no one mentioned Howard's dunk on the 12 ft. rim. That was insane how easily he did that, especially on a bad pass from Nelson. He could have dunked on 12' 6" and possibly even 13 ft. When he stood under the 12 ft. basket it was so far over his head I didnt think he could do it but he did it no problem.

Cant wait to see what Lebron pulls of next year tho.

Well most everything has been done. I still think its just fun to watch. Even the dunks in the first round were all really good. I dont think Fernandez got the credit he deserved for his first dunk where he threw it around his back from one side of the key, off the backboard and caught it on the other side of the basket and dunked it.

I think the Superman/free throw line thing was the worst dunk of the whole thing. A bunch of guys have done that already and Howard is almost 7 ft. tall so its easier for him that Jordan or someone.

It looks like the Hornets traded Tyson Chandler for Chris Wilcox and Joe Smith. Honestly, i think Tyson is extremely overrated, not physical and average at best. I'm not too sad to see him go although I'm not sure what to expect of Smith and I think Wilcox will do very well with more minutes. I hope they trade for a SG, hell I'd settle for Wally Szerbiack.