NBA Discussion

I think Detriot wants in the Bron-Bron/Chris Bosh sweepstakes in a couple of years.

Wow. I hope Lebron doesn't. I don't care about Bosh, but I would hate to see Lebron go there.

I see him either saying in Cleveland, going to the Knicks, or going to the Nets. (tight w/ Jay-Z, a part owner)

If Kobe wasn't in LA, I could see LeBron in La-La Land but I see Kobe playing out his career bringing Gasol and Bynum along and winning more rings.

I hope the Hornets replace 4/5 of their starting lineup and get rid of Byron Scott. This shit isn't working.

Jesus, seriously, what the hell happened? 58 points? Sorry man

Someone is getting fired/released over that one. That was ridiculous! The Hornets arent THAT bad and the Nuggets sure as hell arent THAT good.

It was so embarrassing. I'm glad I decided to go to Saturday's game and not last night. I think BS will get fired and hopefully someone like Avery Johnson will replace him. I can't stand a coach that doesn't show any emotion on the court.

Unfortunately, I think Tyson's value has gone down significantly. The rescinded trade, continued injuries and the poor playoff performance does not help us if we decide to shop him. I like Dwest but he's a head case and is not nearly as consistent as he should be. If we can package him with Peja or Mo Pete for a solid PF and stellar and SG/SF, I'd be happy.

I hope the rumors of getting Shaq or Rip/Tayshaun actually materialize but it sucks rooting for a team where the owner doesn't want to exceed the salary cap and the GM likes giving overpriced contracts to sub-par players.

but it sucks rooting for a team where the owner doesn't want to exceed the salary cap and the GM likes giving overpriced contracts to sub-par players.

Oh man, the Magic are in the same boat as this. They will lose Turk after this year (hopefully it can be in a sign and trade) and Gortat as well.

Dude, seriously, Rashard Lewis is getting paid like Shaq. I still can't believe his contract. Nice guy, but wait until he starts making over 20 mil a season in a couple of years. The media will crucify him if he keeps playing like this.

In regards to NO, that sucks man. They had to just give up I guess. I think that everybody that attended the game should be refunded. There is just no excuse for that score. I would be irate if I paid playoff prices for that. Look at the bright side, you guys got the best damn point guard in the league. Perfect person to build a team around.

but it sucks rooting for a team where the owner doesn't want to exceed the salary cap and the GM likes giving overpriced contracts to sub-par players.

Oh man, the Magic are in the same boat as this. They will lose Turk after this year (hopefully it can be in a sign and trade) and Gortat as well.

Dude, seriously, Rashard Lewis is getting paid like Shaq. I still can't believe his contract. Nice guy, but wait until he starts making over 20 mil a season in a couple of years. The media will crucify him if he keeps playing like this.

In regards to NO, that sucks man. They had to just give up I guess. I think that everybody that attended the game should be refunded. There is just no excuse for that score. I would be irate if I paid playoff prices for that. Look at the bright side, you guys got the best damn point guard in the league. Perfect person to build a team around.

Paul is a great player but I dont think hes the best PG in the league. He had 1 incredible season (last year). Im not saying anything bad about him, I love watching him play and think hes a great player but currently Chauncey Billups and Rajon Rondo are both playing much better than Paul. Paul is a great player to build a team around tho.

Paul is a great player but I dont think hes the best PG in the league. He had 1 incredible season (last year). Im not saying anything bad about him, I love watching him play and think hes a great player but currently Chauncey Billups and Rajon Rondo are both playing much better than Paul. Paul is a great player to build a team around tho.

Yeah, I don't think that Paul has the help that Rondo and Billups have. He would still be the first point guard I would pick. I think D Williams and Tony Parker would be next in line.

Yeah, I don't think that Paul has the help that Rondo and Billups have. He would still be the first point guard I would pick. I think D Williams and Tony Parker would be next in line.

Good point. Paul would be just as good as Billups or Rondo if he were on those teams. Williams and Parker are incredible players too. The only one here who I dont hate besdies Paul is Billups.

Rondo is a little fucker and he has thrown a ton of cheaps shots in his 2 short years in the NBA. That play last nite was really dirty on Miller. Should have been a flagrant, Rondo didnt even come close to getting any part of the ball.

Man, everyone keeps talking about that play with Rondo, but I havent seen it close up yet. My friend at work said that he thought it was was unintentional though. That damn series is awesome.

Maybe if it were someone else I might this it was unintentional but Ive seen Rondo make some dirty plays and completely over step his boundaries as a rookie to get in Kobe's face last year. You just dont do that, especially as a rookie. He needs to be put in his place. Id love to see some hard fouls (not dirty just really hard) on Rondo next game when he drives thru the paint.

Man, everyone keeps talking about that play with Rondo, but I havent seen it close up yet. My friend at work said that he thought it was was unintentional though. That damn series is awesome.

Maybe if it were someone else I might this it was unintentional but Ive seen Rondo make some dirty plays and completely over step his boundaries as a rookie to get in Kobe's face last year. You just dont do that, especially as a rookie. He needs to be put in his place. Id love to see some hard fouls (not dirty just really hard) on Rondo next game when he drives thru the paint.

Its hard to tell, but he drew blood, is that some sort of automatic foul? Sorry I don't know NBA rules too well. And someone needs to break Garnett's jaw so he shuts the fuck up.

The comcast chicago announcers were ripping the Cs apart at the end of the game, it was pretty awesome.

Its hard to tell, but he drew blood, is that some sort of automatic foul? Sorry I don't know NBA rules too well. And someone needs to break Garnett's jaw so he shuts the fuck up.

The comcast chicago announcers were ripping the Cs apart at the end of the game, it was pretty awesome.

Blood isnt an automatic foul but Rondo basically smacked the shit out of Millers face, right in the mouth. Missed the ball by a good 2 feet.

The foul looked terrible. He really was nowhere near the ball. It also reminds me of the time i saw Ray Allen elbow some dude IN THE BALLS from the Cavaliers during the regular season when he was getting off the floor. The celtics are just dirty.

I hate that goddamn team! Fuck the Sox and Pats too! Even the Bruins, but I dont really watch hockey.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':83xopes4]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':83xopes4]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Well it looks like Dwight Howard might get suspended as well for a game; meaning the series will go to 7 games. I would not be shocked if the Magic lose. Oh well, at least Dwight showed toughness and lost the smile for a game.

glad he got suspended for that elbow, totally stupid move on his part.

Yeah, I agree. It was stupid. They have been real physical with him and he lost his composure. There was no way that they could have not suspended him. Looks like this will come down to the 7th game. I don't think that the magic can win without howard and lee.

However, I would also like to express my frustration with the calls that Iguodala is getting. I don't know when he became Kobe or D-Wade, but some of the whistles blown on his drives are rediculous. (Not that D12 doesn't get his share.)