NBA Discussion

I was mistaken about Leonard, guess I should've used google instead of memory. Side note, I'm not a Heat fan. You would know that if you read my post that apparently got you so fired up. Shame on the Heat for having young starters they drafted and congrats to the Spurs for not playing "this free agency bullshit". Again, to reiterate, the only true asset the Heat signed in free agency is Lebron but go ahead and tell yourself that all of those players you named are the reason they're the defending champs.

Edit: Did you really just attempt to say that acquiring a free agent doesn't qualify as free agency? Nice.

He hadn't been on an nba roster that whole season... And yes I do believe what the spurs do in free agency isn't even really free agency... They don't go after starters... They go after guys that nba teams have given up on would probably end up playing over seas (patty mills, Gary Neal, Danny green). But either way, all I initially was defending was the earned vs. bought thing. Other than that I couldn't care less of who you are a fan of, but me personally... I'm a fan of basketball, and all I wanna see is a competitive eastern conference someday. And maybe the return of player loyalty and the absence of greed...

Edit:: Are you also saying that role players aren't assets??

Normally don't care about racist things people say. I've learned to brush it off but this was a little kid singing his heart out.

http://publicshaming.tumblr.com/post/52763976629/racist-basketball-fans-pissed-a-mexican-american-boy

It truly never ceases to amaze me, just how stupid people can be.

A couple of things. Most of those posts seem to be written in broken English. Or at least English at a child's level. Is the irony lost on them, that a few hundred years ago, all of their family's snuck in to the country on a boat? Then killed off the native population.

Fuck yeah! Nationalism! It's the same stupid shit over hear too. Pretty damn disgusting