NBA Discussion

Yeah I know but way this series has been going you can't feel anything. You have expect spoelstra to get out coached and its not cause he is a bad coach but he is going up against a hall of fame worthy coach. I expect another back and forth 2 games which hopefully leads to the spurs winning

he cried that he was disrespected because avery bradley was getting his spot. when anyone watching knew damn well that bradley was playing exactly the kind of defense that the team needed.

he cried that rondo was getting his way, when really, the team was rightfully becoming rondo's at the time.

he walked out like a child, and spit in the face of every boston fan when he went to miami.

Wow...just wow. I definitely woke up my son a few times in the last 15 minutes of this game. I'm not one to complain about refs but after so many no calls when the Heat were getting hacked, they deserved to win this game. Also, am I the only one that loves hearing what Lebron has to say after the games?? I know he can be super lame sometimes during games but I really feel like win or lose he is always a stand up guy at the end of it all.

Wow...just wow. I definitely woke up my son a few times in the last 15 minutes of this game. I'm not one to complain about refs but after so many no calls when the Heat were getting hacked, they deserved to win this game. Also, am I the only one that loves hearing what Lebron has to say after the games?? I know he can be super lame sometimes during games but I really feel like win or lose he is always a stand up guy at the end of it all.

He seems like kind of a diva to me.  Every single time he takes a shot he looks at the ref with the "Foul please!" arms in the air whether he misses it or makes it.  That bothers me so much.