NBA Discussion

I don't know why the Nets think two aging players that probably aren't even stars anymore can lead their team.

I don't think they need kg and pierce to /lead/ the team, they just need them to be solid contributors.  kg, pierce, joe johnson, deron williams, and lopez is a pretty good starting lineup, and kg and pierce can teach lopez and johnson a thing or two.  and jason kidd is their head coach?  this will be interesting...

as for boston... when will rondo be back?  december or january?  um... how 'bout them patriots?  and do the celtics have their 2014 first round draft pick?

I don't think they need kg and pierce to /lead/ the team, they just need them to be solid contributors. kg, pierce, joe johnson, deron williams, and lopez is a pretty good starting lineup, and kg and pierce can teach lopez and johnson a thing or two. and jason kidd is their head coach? this will be interesting...

as for boston... when will rondo be back? december or january? um... how 'bout them patriots? and do the celtics have their 2014 first round draft pick?

I don't think the trade necessarily put the team over the top.

Yea no one saw this coming before last season. Oh well, I'm not that worried about it. I wanted him to stay of course but they will suck this next season and rebuild and be a top team again soon.

I think the most sad thing about this is how the ownership went from possibly the best owner in the history of sports to his dumbass son who obviously can't handle running this team. Jim Buss needs to go. I blame this all on him.