NBA Discussion

really having a hard time caring about basketball. maybe it's because i was so wrapped up in baseball, maybe it's because i don't expect much from the celtics... but i think this is one of those years where i probably won't pay much attention to the first half of the season.

But why would they rig it for Cleveland?

No clue. Maybe they feel for LeBron leaving? I was more speaking to the fact that the Wolves have never improved their spot on the draft, and have fallen back many times. It just seems that the truly bad teams never get the top pick. They always get screwed over. I remember when the Bulls won the lottery with a 1.7% chance, and got Rose, who was born and raised in Chicago. It just seems like the worst team never gets the top pick.

No clue. Maybe they feel for LeBron leaving? I was more speaking to the fact that the Wolves have never improved their spot on the draft, and have fallen back many times. It just seems that the truly bad teams never get the top pick. They always get screwed over. I remember when the Bulls won the lottery with a 1.7% chance, and got Rose, who was born and raised in Chicago. It just seems like the worst team never gets the top pick.

Yeah that Derrick Rose thing is a bunch of bull.

(get it?)