NBA Discussion

Some thoughts on Kobe's return tomorrow!

I feel he'll be more of a shooter than anything else. Like drastically more of a shooter, like 80% shots 20% drive/layup/dunks etc.

And man oh man, it's really fun watching the Pacers play. They're just so fluent and smooth in their scheme. Danny Granger getting injured is probably one of the best thing to happen to the Indiana in a while. Paul George really stepped up his game in the absence of Granger

i'm sorry.. what part of that gif is supposed to impress me?

also thinking it's about time i start tuning into some celtics basketball. 41 point win? good lawd.

Don't know if any of you have ever watched Bill and Jalen on YouTube, but they did previews for every team prior to the season and have done a 4 part 33 day review. Bill Simmons and Jalen Rose make for a hilarious team, and I recommend checking them out if you're an NBA fan and haven't seen their videos yet.

just watching the nba.com highlights, and man oh man do the thunder look fantastic right now!

i just cannot get over augustine shoving jackson, plowing over an official, and jackson getting called for the foul.. ???

that is *insane*

buying tickets now for the celtics kings game feb 7. my friends have been bugging me about going to a game, so i figured i'd just buy a couple more christmas gifts.