NBA Discussion

We should all have some type of prediction as to when the Sixers might possibly win again.

My guess is the last game of the season will be their next win. They play Miami and you have to figure that Lebron, Wade, and Bosh will all sit out that game. But, I can also see the Heat's reserves having a huge game and preventing the Sixers from getting their 16th win.

I'm such a loyal Sixers fan. Hahaha.

Speaking of being a Sixers fan, here is a rant:

Being one of the few people in the world that trusts Hinke going into the draft and thinks next season will be fun/decent.. I decided to get my season tickets back (i had them in 2010-2011 and 2011-2012 then dropped due to financials, their season ticket representatives were horrible and would never get back to you and well, the team wasn't fun to watch). Since then I have gotten monthly calls about renewing.. and more recently, the calls were weekly. I said "fuck it" and renewed, one of the perks was getting the final 10 home games of this season for free. Cool, that first game is this Saturday. I was supposed to get a call late last week regarding the tickets.. never hapened. I have since sent multiple e-mails and have a call in... with no response.

The quality of basketball right now cannot be controlled, the ticket reps sure can. It was a big part of why I dropped two years ago, and why I am debating calling and canceling again, already. You would think a team that is not selling tickets because nobody actually wants to watch them play would do anything possible to make people paying for a full season happy.. which would include responding to people.

[/end rant]