NBA Discussion

Hopefully he's a man of good character and decides to hang up the boots it's become quite ridiculous now that he's truly scraping by. I think the nerves issue will be to great for him to continue but yeah like you said, the money is definitely calling him

yeah i think he was quoted earlier in the season for saying he's continuing next season because he "wants the money"

he has one more year on his contract.

When the Cavaliers traded him to the Bulls and then released him before January 8th, he became an unrestricted free agent. The Pacers only signed Bynum to a contract for the remainder of this season. At the conclusion of the season he will again be a unrestricted free agent.

When the Cavaliers traded him to the Bulls and then released him before January 8th, he became an unrestricted free agent. The Pacers only signed Bynum to a contract for the remainder of this season. At the conclusion of the season he will again be a unrestricted free agent.

err..we were talking about steve nash  ;)

As a die hard Knicks fan. I'm glad this season is over. I sincerely hope Melo leaves because we need to rebuild. We have been putting bandaids on this team since the Ewing trade. Now here we are in one of the deepest drafts in recent memory with no picks and no cap room. Rant over

I don't know who I want in third place to face the warriors. Statistically we play well against the clippers but they've been on such a tear. On the other hand I really don't want to play the thunder.

Hopefully gsw can win a series against either team. Certainly skilled enough to do so.

Damn, now to see if they actually stay in Milwaukee. If they can't get a new stadium, I wouldn't be surprised if they moved to Vegas. They're already building a new basketball arena there.

apparently part of the sale is going to lead to a new stadium being built by Kohl, who will then lease with the Bucks (and I assume the Admirals).