NBA Discussion

"They're young men," Rivers said. "It shouldn't be African American men. We have two white guys. It's about being human. We're not going to get into what race we are because we represent each other and this is our team and that's the way we're going to keep it. No one was happy about it. J.J. Redick was just as pissed as Chris Paul and that's the way it should be.Having said that, our goal is to win the NBA title and we're not going to let anything stand in the way of that."

Doc is the best.

OKC Memphis was a mess. Durant, Westbrook, and for the majority of the game, Miller were all ice cold. Tons of dumb turnovers throughout, and reckless guards crashing the boards. Funniest shit ever was Jackson hucking up a 3/4 court shot with 3.9 seconds left on the clock. Dude went from hero to chump in a matter of seconds.

"They're young men," Rivers said. "It shouldn't be African American men. We have two white guys. It's about being human. We're not going to get into what race we are because we represent each other and this is our team and that's the way we're going to keep it. No one was happy about it. J.J. Redick was just as pissed as Chris Paul and that's the way it should be.Having said that, our goal is to win the NBA title and we're not going to let anything stand in the way of that."

Doc is the best.

OKC Memphis was a mess. Durant, Westbrook, and for the majority of the game, Miller were all ice cold. Tons of dumb turnovers throughout, and reckless guards crashing the boards. Funniest shit ever was Jackson hucking up a 3/4 court shot with 3.9 seconds left on the clock. Dude went from hero to chump in a matter of seconds.

Doc is the best, but man that atmosphere is just pure toxic. I've been in a work environment where the owner said we'd probably shut down, morale turns from genuinely happy, to faking it, to fuck it to the point where you're just there for yourself. I'd love to see the Clippers overcome such an atmosphere but from what I've seen it's extremely hard to overcome.

I want to see the Clips win it all. I want to see them team win it for themselves and no one else. the is unbelievable what they have to go through right now.

Tons of sponsors are running like a bat out of hell away from Sterling/Clips - Sprint, Red Bull, Kia, State Farm, and others.

I would love to see the fans boycott game 5. how amazing would it be to see an empty stadium for a playoff game.

Wow, did I read that correctly? 0 points from Roy Hibbert? What happened to him

The Hawks big men all can stretch the floor which prevents Hibbert from staying down low. Plus, Hibbert is better suited for the half court game, and this series isn't being played that way.