NBA Discussion

How the hell does this happen?! I mean haven't these guys been running all their lives, jumping, landing etc.

I'm too scared to see photos.

Wish him a speedy recovery

He came down too close to the basket stanchion. Looks like his foot clipped it on the way down after attempting a block.

Tony Parker, Chris Paul, Blake Griffin, Kevin Love, Melo, Kobe, LaMarcus Aldridge

They might all have other reasons too, but injury is definitely a concern.

I thought I saw Kevin Love on the bench. This roster is really young too, which is good. D Rose looked good.

It's bad, but it's not as bad as it looks. Broken tib/fib, but no damage to muscles or arteries. He'll be out for the year but the bone will heal and he'll be fine. He'll be back for the 2015-2016 season, and it may be a while before he gets back to form, but I doubt he'll "never be the same".

But the Pacers will suck this year, that's for sure. 

It's bad, but it's not as bad as it looks. Broken tib/fib, but no damage to muscles or arteries. He'll be out for the year but the bone will heal and he'll be fine. He'll be back for the 2015-2016 season, and it may be a while before he gets back to form, but I doubt he'll "never be the same".

But the Pacers will suck this year, that's for sure. 

Damn that sucks so the Cavs are definitely going to the Finals

Damn that sucks so the Cavs are definitely going to the Finals

Even if PG wouldn't have been injured I doubt the Pacers had a good shot at making the finals. I can't see a team with a backcourt of George Hill and Rodney Stuckey beating an elite team in a 7 game series. I think we're due for a minor rebuild. Tank this season to get in the lottery and draft a point guard that's worth a fuck and move Hill to SG. Trade West for someone younger and/or picks. I LOVE David West, he's my second favorite Pacer, but by the time we're contenders again he'll be like 37+. DO NOT trade Hibbert. Trading him would be selling low and even though he's trash at times, Hibbert is the centerpiece of the defense. Without Hibbert we are not an elite defense. If things work out like I hope, I see the Pacers being serious contenders again by 2016-2017 or 2017-2018.

But what do I know?