Victory to press more titles on vinyl

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

underneath the "select colors" option, it says "is the the limited edition LP..." in a blue-ish color. does that mean baby blue is the one?

edit: nevermind, i am stupid. its always written in blue

maybe im reading too much into it as well, but for all the records that dont state explicitly which color is the limited vinyl, there is a baby blue available..... just saying.

im definitely picking up all three darkest hour presses, im just trying to figure out which TBS to pick up. i suppose i really dont care too much, and mint green probably really would go best with the artwork. im just a dumb vinyl nerd and need/want the most limited press. gotta get over that shit.

Guest scriptedrain

It really does. I still remember the first time I heard "Timberwolves at New Jersey" and was so into the line "I've got the mic and you've got the mash pit." That must've been about 5 years ago now.

- Jeff

It really does. I still remember the first time I heard "Timberwolves at New Jersey" and was so into the line "I've got the mic and you've got the mash pit." That must've been about 5 years ago now.

- Jeff

Hoping for the best just hoping nothing happens

A thousand clever lines unread on clever napkins

I will never ask if you don't ever tell me

I know you well enough to know you never loved me

--one of my favorite TBS lines

ordered all three, too. :P i hope that they don't charge your card right when you place your order. i didn't transfer funds to my account until RIGHT AFTER i placed the order!! (it's a debit card with a visa logo on it)

was anyone else disappointed with the colors for tbs? i mean i think mint green is the only color they havent already done for this album and im 100% positive theyve done baby blue before. not too big of a deal but i thought maybe theyd change it up a bit

I think it's more of a packaging thing this time around -- the original pressing was just in those "LIMITED EDITION" cardboard stock sleeves with minimal art and photocopied inserts. This (I'm assuming) will be in a nice sleeve and stuff with proper liner notes.