more Sunn/Boris - ALTAR variations

Nice. Thanks for the heads up. Kinda tempting. I wouldn't mind the picture disc copy to have.

Did you notice all of the stuff on the "coming soon" for SL? I saw this a few days ago and I'm pretty excited for every single one of these except the lair of minotaur

* Wolves In The Throne Room- "Two Hunters" LP

* Burning Witch-"Crippled Lucifer (Ten Psalms For Our Lord of Light) 2xCD (reissue w/bonus material)

* Jesse Sykes And The Sweet Hereafter-"Like, Love, Lust And The Open Halls of the Soul" 2xLP

* Earth-"The Bee Made Honey In The Lions Skull" CD2x/LP

* Lair of The Minotaur-"War Metal Battle Master" CD/LP

* Boris-"Statement" 7" + Cd Single

* Boris-"Smile" CD/2xLP

* sunn 0)))- "Dømkirke" 2xLP

Nice. Thanks for the heads up. Kinda tempting. I wouldn't mind the picture disc copy to have.

Did you notice all of the stuff on the "coming soon" for SL? I saw this a few days ago and I'm pretty excited for every single one of these except the lair of minotaur

* Wolves In The Throne Room- "Two Hunters" LP

* Burning Witch-"Crippled Lucifer (Ten Psalms For Our Lord of Light) 2xCD (reissue w/bonus material)

* Jesse Sykes And The Sweet Hereafter-"Like, Love, Lust And The Open Halls of the Soul" 2xLP

* Earth-"The Bee Made Honey In The Lions Skull" CD2x/LP

* Lair of The Minotaur-"War Metal Battle Master" CD/LP

* Boris-"Statement" 7" + Cd Single

* Boris-"Smile" CD/2xLP

* sunn 0)))- "Dømkirke" 2xLP

Wow, better start saving up.

What kind of music is this? I wonder if I'd be interested.

From the type of music you seem to like most, you would probably not like this. I've never been able to get into any sort of drone, maybe I'm just too closed minded.

i have never really been into the drone thing, but this record turned my head. sunn annoys me because i find it directionless. just my opinion folks!! on this collab, boris provide the rhythmic progression that sunn lack. so the songs have momentum.

its heavy but not in a metal way. its seeps into your soul. have a listen dude. make sure you give it a chance to do its work. dont discount it straight out. it took me a few listens, from go to whoa. its not a singles album by any means. it needs to be consumed.

i have the daymare issue and do not ever regret spending the huge amount of cash on it.

From the type of music you seem to like most, you would probably not like this. I've never been able to get into any sort of drone, maybe I'm just too closed minded.

i have never really been into the drone thing, but this record turned my head. sunn annoys me because i find it directionless. just my opinion folks!! on this collab, boris provide the rhythmic progression that sunn lack. so the songs have momentum.

its heavy but not in a metal way. its seeps into your soul. have a listen dude. make sure you give it a chance to do its work. dont discount it straight out. it took me a few listens, from go to whoa. its not a singles album by any means. it needs to be consumed.

i have the daymare issue and do not ever regret spending the huge amount of cash on it.

I find Sunn impossible to listen to, however Boris rocks pretty hard. The combo works.

Anyone know if the pressing info is all for the first press? I ordered mine from Southern Lord. It was supposed to be on some color, I don't recall. It was on black, which is fine with me, but there was glue on the second LP from the inner sleeve. I'm bummed.

mine came with glue too. i just emailed them and they replaced it for me.

Anyone know if the pressing info is all for the first press? I ordered mine from Southern Lord. It was supposed to be on some color, I don't recall. It was on black, which is fine with me, but there was glue on the second LP from the inner sleeve. I'm bummed.

mine came with glue too. i just emailed them and they replaced it for me.

At the time the vinyl was listed as sold out, but now it's not... so I emailed them yesterday.

I had a bunch of problems with my first press of this, the jacket came all dinged up, the first couple of pages of the book were glued together, and there were a few other issues. I emailed them, sent pictures of the damage, the guy kept giving me a run around about shipping out new ones (oh, they'll be in next week, or they're going out tomorrow, or whatever) and never got anything. Eventually my emails stopped being responded to, so I basically gave up. I still have all the emails and pictures saved... do you guys think I should try again?

• 4 years later...