portugal. the man It's Complicated Being A Wizard

nope you will just have to import it...

i remeber virgil saying there was a possibility that it might get pressed for vc but who knows if that will fall through or not

does defiance even ship to the U.S.? i checked out their site and i couldnt figure out how to place an order that will go somewhere outside of germany. defiance has this and their new euro tour 7" for like $15 euros before shipping. and are there any other overseas sites that are carrying its complicated being a wizard?

I will be seeing the dudes on friday so I will ask them where thigns are at with us doing the vinyl for it's complicated. Hopefully soon!
tell them we want that split with kay kay to damnit! ha ha

• 2 weeks later...
I will be seeing the dudes on friday so I will ask them where thigns are at with us doing the vinyl for it's complicated. Hopefully soon!

any news on this virgil?

something is cooking, but not sure when yet.

• 2 weeks later...

I had been considering importing myself a copy for about a year...one night I got a little tipsy at my computer with some white russians..and decided to make good on an email response I got back from Defiance. Copies of "Complicated" were 10 Euro and copies of "My Mind" 7" were 5 Euro. Shipping to USA was 12.90 Euro. Convert that to US dollars...and it would be about $44 at the time. I figured I would splurge and get 2 copies of each since it is the same shipping cost. It ended up costing me $66.96 to get 2 copies of each here...which is fine because I just traded my 2 extras for something pretty sweet. Definitely worth the double order. The conversion rate is in your favor right now....the same order is currently $9 cheaper.

Defiance's paypal address is [email protected]

send a message to Roland at [email protected]