More copies of Juturna available soon (seriously)

Also...I don't think they would be able to do anything with Alexisonfire because their vinyl was already licensed out to a German label. If the first 2 were ever repressed I would be pissed as they are 2 of my proudest scores and limited to 250.

Crisis, Watch Out & s/t are still available on vinyl over here btw. That split pic 12" with Moneen too. so no need to repress them.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did they say what was being pressed for each band? I mean, I know some of them would be obvious (Color Fred, Kensrue), but as far as bands with multiple releases for the record, would they do all of the releases or only select ones?

None of the bands I listed were pressed; it's just the list I gave to my friend at EVR as a suggestion of what they should release on vinyl.

PLEASE DO NOT WRITE EQUAL VISION ABOUT THESE RECORDS. My friend just got in trouble because what she told me was on the d/l.

I WILL LET EVERYONE HERE KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON ONCE THEY FIGURE IT OUT. BUT SERIOUSLY, DON'T WRITE EQUAL VISION.

I wrote my contact at EVR to get some of those juturna records for VC. sorry buddy, but I could not resisit.

you would think that it would be common sense not to write Equal Vision.

Probably so, but I'll will defend with my life Virgil's right to secure me a copy of each and every record I want but don't own.

The rest of you should know better though. Scott's doing you a big favor here. Have some respect.

Guest falloutcollapse

Scott, I didn't write EVR, I promise. All you nerds that did, are you serious? Scott is helping us out. Since I didn't write them, and I told P Fresh I'd kick a baby in the head for one, I think I should get one.

Also...I don't think they would be able to do anything with Alexisonfire because their vinyl was already licensed out to a German label. If the first 2 were ever repressed I would be pissed as they are 2 of my proudest scores and limited to 250.

Crisis, Watch Out & s/t are still available on vinyl over here btw. That split pic 12" with Moneen too. so no need to repress them.

linkage for crisis please or i don't believe you.

also i would like to add my name to the list of "people who would commit heinous acts for a copy of juturna on vinyl." thanks. excellent work scott!!!!

I just got off the phone with a friend at Equal Vision, who told me (seriously, no shit) they found a box of about 100 copies of Juturna recently in their warehouse. She told me they're either going to release them to their distributor to sell or "do something special" with them, the details of which she couldn't tell me.

I practically ordered her to tell me what they're going to do whenever it's decided so I can give everyone here the heads up.

V, I told her that you in particular would murder someone for a copy and that she has to let me know so I can at least make sure you get one if no one else.

In other EVR vinyl news, she asked me for a list of bands they need to press/re-press vinyl for, and I told her the following over the phone (in terms of selling potential as well as things not already being pressed by other labels):

Alexisonfire

Armor For Sleep

Bane

Chiodos

Circa Survive

Coheed And Cambria

Dustin Kensrue

Give Up The Ghost

Saves The Day

The Color Fred

The Fall Of Troy

The Prize Fighter Inferno

Hopefully EVR gets going on this for 2008!

why would you ask for Chiodos? ugh

Guest falloutcollapse
I was just thinking, you forgot to ask for Damiera.

I'm pretty sure only about 50 people (you and I included) would be into Damiera vinyl.