Alkaline Trio - Remains

Guest conoley

Guest conoley

Also - I got this message from the seller after asking,

hi

first thanks for your puchase, second we are the exclusive distributor of this record worldwide, yes we made the record and we know exactly what is out there, and the 20 folks who purchased it from us we have their info, we went through the records and hand picked those colors , there is a slight variation, when records are made that go from one color to another there is always 20+ that are NOT THE SAME color ..........interpunk purchases from us, there is some people selling clear green they purchased from us, every store and distribturs that those business we us got a special color, since we dont sell on ebay that much , we decided to have special color for us on ebay so these folks who sell on ebay wont push their price to $50+ by saying their is the only color and most special...thats why we made 20, so be rest assured you have the rarest record that is out there and we know ...

if you still not happy let me know, i will take it back

cheers

pete

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, at least it's limited to 20. Looks like I can live without a turquoise

Green and grey should by no means be considered a single pressing. If I get time tonight, I'll post mine. They are radically different.

I'm supposed to be getting an opaque green that is different than the grey/green. Once it arrives, I'll post the info as to whether it really is or not

Guest conoley

They guy sent me another message with this pressing info:

450 mustard hot topic

450 blue baby runnoff from mustard hot topic

120 green --they say 70 but there 120

460 -opaque green-(turgqouise if u like )

400 - green /grey --

500 --black

15- combinition colors

1- mustard/green/rainbow burst

Guest conoley

So we've got two conflicting reports on colours.

Vagrant says:

70 clear green

300 on turquoise (I think that's what I got)

400 on green/grey

900 on mustard

the rest on black

Dude on ebay who distributes them says:

450 mustard hot topic

450 blue baby runnoff from mustard hot topic

120 green --they say 70 but there 120

460 -opaque green-(turgqouise if u like )

400 - green /grey --

500 --black

20 - Blue Swirl

15- combinition colors

1- mustard/green/rainbow burst

So Vagrant says there are 2170 total (assuming there are 500 black) and dude says there are 2416

Not that I'm confident it will shed light on anything but I wrote Cobraside hoping for answer that might be more accurate. Here's what Cobraside said:

About 800 black vinyl

About 900 mustard vinyl (for Hot Topic)(sold out)

About 400 green/grey marble

About 300 turquoise

About 100 specialty colors for etailers (sold out)

That seems more inline with the Vagrant count and kind of inline with the dude on ebay.

Now you can see why I didn't post the pressing info I received. Oddly enough, it was from the same distributor that you got your super detailed info from but it's different than both of those lists. I don't think they'd received all the colors at that point in time, though.

Confusing, yes, but it seems as though baby blue is the only one we haven't seen yet.

Now you can see why I didn't post the pressing info I received. Oddly enough, it was from the same distributor that you got your super detailed info from but it's different than both of those lists. I don't think they'd received all the colors at that point in time, though.

Confusing, yes, but it seems as though baby blue is the only one we haven't seen yet.

It would seem if you got a variation you would have one of the 100 made for etailers.

Guest conoley

Haha, Skiba blood.

He says the 15 combination colours include a clear green/black and a opaque green/green gray as well as other combinations.

It would seem if you got a variation you would have one of the 100 made for etailers.

Could be, considering I've picked up all of my copies through him except for the clear green.

It's fun collecting them. It'd be more fun if it was a $10 LP, but I'd buy twice as many anyways looking for different colors

I heard there are a few that have matt skiba's blood with a splatter on white, super rare ;D:o;):-X

Not to change the subject, but in high school a friend of mine said there was an American Nightmare (give up the ghost) 7" that was actually blood splattered. Just wondering if there is any truth behind this kind of stuff.

I heard there are a few that have matt skiba's blood with a splatter on white, super rare ;D:o;):-X

Not to change the subject, but in high school a friend of mine said there was an American Nightmare (give up the ghost) 7" that was actually blood splattered. Just wondering if there is any truth behind this kind of stuff.

[image]

I don't think it was the 7". Background Music has a "bloodsplatter" version but it's basically a red X through dark vinyl

okay that link isnt working but they have it up on the hot topic website

The space between the two "4" is killing the URL

This is going to be expensive to get all the copies of.

So true. I'm in too deep to quit now...

That makes three. I'm not looking forward to tracking down the clear green.