COASTERS!!! Trade 'em here!

geezfools

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest builtbycash

I Have The Falcon(blue). I Want The Blue and White FakeProblems/LookMexico or even maybe the Tom Gabel maybe.

You Know What Just Kinda Sucks Is That So Many People Received Their Falcon GOD DON'T, Damaged Or Even Missing That I'm Sure They Would Have Been Happy With These That Weren't Quite Perfect Over The Ones They Received Damaged.

this is ridiculous. well, anyone wanting to trade pieces of records for real, functioning records is ridiculous.

then go start a thread for your shit dude. Seriously, a few of us think these are kind of cool and may want them to add to our collections. Do any of us think these are worth any money, hopefully not, do a few of us wanna trade with each other, sure. What's the big deal?

time for bed, sorry dude

I think it would be really cool if virgil did this with all the releases and tossed them in. I'm moving in with the girlfriend soon and we go to couples houses all the time for shit and I'm sure we'll have people over. Not the I'm yuppie enough to actually use coasters, it would be kind of cool to have them sitting on the table or wherever people use coasters at. God I feel like a redneck right now, hah